Saturday, May 21, 2011

Labour Day!

1 May 2011 

Everyone needs a Break! Finally it's a public holiday, so shiok don't need to work! Haha.
We arranged for a mini party at my place since Angeline haven't been to our house before and nobody is working the next following day.

Angeline is one of the brave mom I ever met. Usually if you have an infant on hand, you will find it rather troublesome to travel out without transport. If I was like any mother out there, I will just take a cab if my hubby is not driving me. Angeline stay in Sengkang located at Fernvale, she took a LRT to Sengkang Station and from there carrying her baby on her arm and finding the way to my place under the hot sun. Omg! You could just give me a call and I will go fetch u from your place if I knew that you are traveling by train. Haha! So silly leh you! 

She even bought us a box of chocolate despite from carrying so many things!
So sweet of her (:

Gabrielle is so cute & guai!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at her tiny feet! Hehehe..

Photobucket

My mummy carry you only, you start yawning! LOL.

Photobucket

Hahaha! She's smiling!!! (:

Photobucket

Are you looking at me?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bryon & Ah E came later...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

WAHAHAHA! That's so funny! Look at her expression!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's one of the frowning Baby >:/

Photobucket

Angeline said she's born like that. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah E joked that her dimple is already on her forehead. Hahaha! So bad lah she!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We left her laying on the sofa while we went for lunch. Haha she's so obedient, never move at all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bryon kor kor, can I have some too?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bryon kor kor playing with my legs! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket





Joyce jie jie & me!

Photobucket

Oiiii.... Don't cover my face hor!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stop playing with my cheek!

Photobucket

Bryon felt bored.. and he took my apple and started playing games. 
One kind don't need to teach one hor, auto will "on" it! Haha!

Photobucket

Wee ooo weeee~!
Sexy leg!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Group pictures together (:

Photobucket

No forgettingly, spotted August??

Hahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mummy is so annoying! Like that also wanna take photos of me! Humph!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to support me with the pillow.

Photobucket

AHHHH~~~ I'm sliding down!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Are your done with me? It's my napping time!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's only 2 months plus old but already know how to hold her milk bottle!
So clever right? No choice, being trained by her daddy at home. Hahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't disturb me lah! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehehe... So cute right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

We brought them to Sakhon Thai for dinner (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm gonna cry! Where's my milk milk???!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some dishes we had ordered (:

Yum Yum!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this Mango Salad. Shiok!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: