Weeee~! I'm here to blog about my Universal Studio experience on Valentine Day (:
We had been celebrating Valentines' for like 6 years together Haha! Totally out of idea but this year was a fun one! Both of us really enjoyed ourselves for the whole day =D
Booked tickets a week before, $66 each for weekday and $70+ for weekend.
If you're wondering what I gave him this year, here it is! (:
I did a last min card only on Saturday, yes.. Just 2 days to Valentine. Haha!
I need some inspiration to do this card, I want it to be a special one just for him.
Since we're going to USS on the actual day so I thought of doing it a colorful one. (:
Received a few compliment on this card, thank you (:
What's inside..
Babyboy love it a lot, lol!
Also, 4 tops from Cine & a Fred Perry Polo T-shirt (:
He gave me this.. So dam cute right?
But I'm soooo upset cos I think I lost it )':
Nothing can replace it...
Pls god....... tell me where the hell it is! I'm so sad ))))))))':
Some details inside the card..
He got me a camera bag from CRUMPLER (:
Thank you sooo much Bee!! Love it ttm!
Now my DSLR has a proper "house" itself. LOL!
And a handmade card!!! LOL sooo cute right?!
For a guy, he's quite creative la hor? kekekeke...
Hehehehe... see the smiling face of mine? (:
Anyway, being the greedy me.... I use it on the spot!
Went over to Bees' place first, he went to buy Big Breakfast for me (:
Had our breakfast together before heading down to our WONDERFUL LAND! hahaha..
We went to purchased our movie tickets for the night first, in case SOLD OUT!
btw, we catch "JUST GO WITH IT".
Golden Village gave us this heart-shape Donut (:
In the shuttle bus...
Getting sooo excited about the day!
We planned it so well.. Everything went smoothly that day (:
With the super false smile. LOL.
Posing with the Donut, we ended up throw it away cos we got no mood to eat it cos both of us are so excited that we couldn't even bother to eat. LOL!
The weather was perfect, Sunny day! Luckily, it didn't rain..
We're inside now!!!
WOWWWWWWWWW!
WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE =D
Are you ready to get started?
But first of all, remember to grab a copy of the map (;
When we stepped inside, so different!!!!
We're quite Crazy cos we bought Tripod along. Haha! Couldn't make my mind whether to bring it along or not but thank god I did (:
Brought so much convenience to us (:
We tried not to much too many things cos we are here to enjoy and have FUN!
MONSTER ROCK
There're 4 timing, 12pm, 2pm, 4.15pm and 6.15pm..
If you miss it, just too bad (:
We thought we shall just explore some other places first...
HAHAHA!
Police catching thief.
They have this place that displayed all kind of hats out of the shop.
HAHAHA!
Super funny..
And the hot weather was killing us!!!! I sweated! Can you better it? I hardly sweat! LOL.
LOL. Just having fun with it =D
The Cowboy!
HAHAHA!
Blowing kisses to youuuu!
Okie, enough of that... We moved on...
Kungfu Panda!!!!
Bee asking the staff to circle those most popular places to go (:
My Smart Boy!!
Q-ing up for the show. Can't remember the show name LOL.
HAHAHA construction! BEWARE!
I thought this picture below is nice (:
I told him to post there and while I'm still adjusting the camera, he was looking here and there...
I thought this was quite natural so I shot it (:
I'm like, "Okie! Hao le...."
He was like, "Huh?! So fast?! I thought you want to take picture together?...."
LOL!
Woohooo! I don't know why they said the Human & Cylon rides not open yet but it's already open that day?
I guess not much people know that.. Just too bad (; kekekee...
We can't wait to take the rides!!
We went to try both rides.. I prefer the Red one which is called HUMAN.
Bee wanted to sit on the first row (excitement) so we ended up sitting on the first row for every single rides! LOL. So fun!
On the first try, my heart almost dropped out! Yes, seriously.........
But FUNNN la!!!
Bought blended passionfruit drink to thirst our throat. Weather so hot!!
Stopped snapping and drink la!
MUMMIES
Hahaha i came out with this idea =p
*Punishment*
On every ride, we putted our bags in the Locker Room.
First 30 mins FREE then $4 every 20mins on and on......
The Mummy ride so fun! Bee like it a lot.. haha..
THE LOST WORLD
We tried this ride (:
This was the longest Queue that we Q.
JURASSIC PARK RAPIDS ADVERTURE
You will get wet with water in the round boat! So if you don't want to get wet, please pay $2 for a raincoat. LOL. Bee & I felt totally not worth it anyway we don't mind getting wet too (:
FAR FAR AWAY LAND
Oh my god! We felt like we had stepped into our la-la land!
Oi~ Look here leh..
I like this pic (below).
We can't wait to explore all of them!
Q-ing for the SHREK 4-D ADVERTURE
The seats can spray into you anytime without you realizing it.. LOL!
We didn't manage to catch WATERWORLD cos I lost my DSLR cap ):
I knew I lost it at Shrek 4-D threatre so we went back to search for it. Sigh..... Bee was quite mad at me for not taking care of my things. Luckily the staff managed to find the cap for me..
By the time we went back to WATERWORLD, the show had started and they don't allow us in.
Quite a pity we didn't make it cos I heard from my colleagues that the show was great, got exploring, water, fire etc.... ARGH~~! Nevermind, we go again some other times (:
Bee got me this Gingerbread pillow! Heehee...
Putted in my office (:
Thank you sooo much Bee!
ENCHANTED AIRWAYS
The excitement only last for awhile..
PUSS IN BOOTS!
Didn't manage to take a photo with it cos the queue was long.. Didn't want to waste time..
Nice hor?
So colorful!
CANOPY FLYER
Waiting for our turn (:
I took the risk to bring along my DSLR with me during the ride.. LOL..
I make sure I hold it real hand!!
Look at Bees' expression! LOL.
Look at his hand, hold so tight.. HAHAHA!
Oh my god... this is bad! Bad boy!
Super Kiasu... Walk till so fast! LOL.
Stupid look!!! hahaha...
MADAGASCAR
Closed ):
I like this picture!
I'm clever enough to approach a DSLR user to take picture for us, teehee..
Sunset!
Oh btw, they closed at 7pm on weekday..
Bee couldn't bear to leave this la-la land... Act like a kid!
I managed to catch the last timing at 6.15pm for this show (:
Kinda boring...
Ask him wanna buy, he don't want!
Teeheee.... I like this picture (:
Nice hor? I approach DSLR user to take for us again.. LOL.
They know how to use it better (:
This picture (below) cute la him! HAHA... machiam want the whole bottle of HERSHEY's like that!
Argh~! I wanna eat you!!!
We got bread from BreadTalk to munch, fyi, we haven't had our lunch. (We rather miss our meal then miss our rides!) Hahaha...
Told the shuttle bus back to vivo city then travel down to Orchard to change the size of the 4 tops I bought for him at Cine. I didn't have the receipt (threw away) cos I'm so confidence that the size is right for him but I'm wrong ):
Was hoping that they agree us to change the size. When we reached the shop, Bee said happily, " Hey! That guy look like my friend leh!". I'm like, "Oh, really? That's great! Faster ask him can change or not!"...
Thank god, really thank god man! Can change man! Hahaa....
After that, we settle down at Pasta Mania for dinner.
Both of us super duper HUNGRY can!!!
After dinner, we quickly headed back to Vivo City to catch our show (:
Thank god, we bought the tickets in the morning else surely can't even get the first row. LOL!
Just Go With It is a nice & funny show, we enjoyed it a lot (:
By the time show ended already 1am, cab is a big problem! So many people waiting for the cab. All red in colour! Alamak! Super sian leh.. Both of us were tired.. So we decided to walk to another side to catch the cab. LOL! Luckily we managed to get a cab after 30min of waiting.
Really enjoyed my Valentine Day with you Mr Sim Li Ming!
I love you so much that you never know. Thank you for doing so much things for me.
Thank you for being there for me whenever I need you.
I will wait for you to finish your army, let's work hard together for our future ahead of us.
Then, get marry and set up our own family (:





















































































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment