Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Laokim & Uncle Andrew Birthday (:

19th March 2011

Birthday as usual at Royal Queen Hotel, porridge buffet.

Attended 6pm mass before heading down for the celebration.

Photobucket

So...... here's a picture of what I ate that night.

Food was limited and very pathetic so I can't be bother to take the rest of their dishes.


Photobucket

Happy 80th Birthday Laokim!!!
May you stay strong & happy everyday =D

Photobucket

I let the photos do the talking yea (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wah! Look at their expression. LOL.

Photobucket

What a colorful cake!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday boy & girl ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got so much to say here but whenever I started blogging, my mind just went blank.

Well, next up...... A TRIP TO SINGAPORE ZOO WITH BEE!! (:
We enjoyed ourselves so much! that day =D

No comments: