Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gabrielle 1st month (:

Did a little Photobooth while waiting for dad to get ready.........

We're invited to Angelines' daughter 1st month! Her newborn is named, "Gabrielle".


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I <3 Tomyam TaoKaeNoi !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

August joined in the fun Hahaha!

Photobucket

I <3 my son!

Photobucket

August: Am I fat or not?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Are you looking at me?

Photobucket

Hehehe... Look at his furrr...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Weeeeeee~!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okie, last one before I go (=

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went over to Compass Point to pick the rest then went Fernvale Drive (:

Babygirl sleeping so soundly.
No matter how loud is the environment, she still can sleep comfortably without crying.. Teehee.

Photobucket

Half wake now. Haha.

Photobucket

Poor girl, got a bit of rashes all over her pretty cute face ):

Photobucket

Her clothes is still too big for her. Haha!

Photobucket

Happy 1st Month to you Gabrielle <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had Lunch then Dinner buffet in the later part evening.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Red Egg for good luck!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I simply can't wait to take photos with her =p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehe... so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at her sleeping pose. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Proud mommy, Angeline (:

Photobucket

Congratulations to you and your Babygirl, Gabrielle =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh.... I surrender....

Teeheee... So cute!
She don't cry at all you know? I love baby without crying all the time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I look like the mommy here huh? kekee...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me carry!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alamak! So cute la, you see her face! Haha...

<Photobucket

HAHAHAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Proud Parents!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kept moving here and there....

Photobucket

So many kinds of pattern coming out.. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Making that wanna cry face but didn't cry.. Hahaha...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want milk now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah E feeding milk to her.. hehehe..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So guai!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even if she's sleeping, I also still wanna take photos with her! 

Photobucket

Fell asleep after milking.... still got milk on her mouth some more! hahahaha..

Photobucket

Aiyoyo!

Photobucket

Gabrielle so cute lah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She open eyes liao!

She looks more like her daddy huh?

Photobucket

Gabrielle, look here leh! Wee o wee~!

Photobucket

Yawning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

OH!? you calling my name?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking so annoyed when I carry her! Hahaha..

Photobucket

Her gong gong...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Say Bye Bye!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: