Friday - 12th Mar 10
It's my payday today! Hahaha $$$$$ rolling into my pocket again, yeah! =D
This week has been a really quick week for me, I realize, day past so fast that sometimes I don't know what have I been doing for the whole week? So scary...
Well, anyway here's a picture of hamham. Look at how he slept! Hahahaha...
So cute la my ah boy (:

I'm really looking forward to Friday because it's the day I can meet bee! :D
Knocked off at 5.30pm, bee finished his school at 5.30pm so he took a free ride from his friend to Novena and then took a bus down to Little India to bring me (:
Abroad the same bus and off to Blue Jaz for dinner. Teehee.. I'm craving for my spag again!

Oh almost forgot, bee bought a top for me from Haji Lane (:

Blue Jaz is always pack with ang mo!

Here comes our spag! Slurp~~~!


After dinner, we went Bugis Street for some shopping. We can't remember when was the last time we went Bugis Street. Hahaha! Like 2 years? Bugis Street changed sooo much....
Anyway, I got a white bag from there for $20! Hahahaha so cheap neh. I love my new bag =D
No comments:
Post a Comment