Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lao Kim's Birthday 2010

21st Mar 10 - Sunday

It's Lao kim birthday and uncle Andrew Birthday the following day.
We're invited to the same whole Hotel eating Porridge Buffet again. This is like the 10x so far within these 3years! Yes, I'm serious and I swear! No comment.

Waited for my dad downstair while he's still bathing. After that, drove to Bugis.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The hotel carpark was very cramp but I still manage to park the car! Haha.
I'm improving (:

Photobucket

Some pictures taken using my Fish Eye!

Photobucket


Winnie bought the same Canon G10 camera that I got 2 years back. At a good deal from her friend. G10 is a very good camera, I wonder why her friend think it's not?
Bought for only a week and sell it to winnie. LOL


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Picture with the aunites :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy sweet Birthday to you Lao Kim =D

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I realize my new camera IXUS 130 was quite good (: Even better than I expected though I bought it for fun becuz I think it's so pretty and I love the effect!

I just realized my camera have the, "Wink Effect" and "Smile Effect".
As long as I set this 2 settings, I can take pictures by just smiling/winking and it will snap the pictures by itself! Haha so clever right? Hmmm....

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Drove 2 aunties home before going to petrol car. Reached home at 11pm. Yawn!


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: