5 Mar 10 - Friday
A date out with bee :D
Bee has training and only finish at 7.30pm. So I took my own sweet time to Hougang Stadium.
Alighted at Hougang station, went to grab some snacks. Got bee's favourite Subway white chip cookies! Hehehe. Slowly walked to the stadium and ate my curry puff, writing newspaper (:

Waited for his parent to get home, then drove to vivo mainly because he wanted to buy his soccer boot. bought it for him (:
He like it alot. Luckily got his size! Teehee..
Then, Kim Gary for dinner. I'm so hungry the whole day! Don't know why also. Haha.

I ordered Black Pepper Chicken chop and Peppermint with Aloe Vera. Top-up $2 for it.
Tasted like some chinese medicine!

After that, drove to Orchard Shaw for nidnight movie (:
We catch Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief @ 11.45pm.

Look at what bee got for me! hehe a little surprise from him. Thank you very much!
I love it! He knew I'm sensitive to wearing false earring, whenever I wore them I ended up getting itchyness and a swollen ear. The earring stud will get rusty. So he got me Poh Heng earring.
So sweet of you, bee I love you! :D

Enjoyed my night with him (:
Drove me home after the movie, tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment