Friday, September 04, 2009

5th Years 10th Monthsary

4th September 2009

It's our 5th year 10th month Anniversary!
I'm waiting for baby to finish his training after that he will be coming over to fetch me for dinner (: We'll be catching "Blood Ties" @ Tampines, 11.20pm show later! hahaha..
Maybe Chom chom for supper? keke =x


okay, i'm offically broke now meanwhile waiting for my pay to come.. hee..
Need to save money for my coming bangkok trip! Of course, I did spent some money on online clothes again.. LOL

I loved my 2 new dresses!

Photobucket Photobucket
This sexy little dress.. (planned to wear it on my company D&D).

Photobucket

=D Photobucket Photobucket
Tuesday : -
I don't know if you have watched the monday Channel U or 8? (can't rmbr) show @ 8pm?
My parent suggusted to go support and try their nasi lemak at Sengkang..

Wah I tell you man! I'm the number 30th customer quencing up?
We Q for 1hour 15min for this! argggh faint*

hmmm, taste not bad thou.. but not that fantastic..
Q-ed longer than the punggol nasi lemak..

Photobucket

No comments: