Sunday, August 30, 2009

Teachers' Day

30th Aug 09 - Sunday
As promise, I helped my mom to dye her hair this afternoon.. Haha!
2 months back, I bought this dye colour product from Japan called, "Prettia".
As you can see, this product just launch in Singapore..
Photobucket
My mom before hair colour.. been 6 months didnt re-touch her hair liao..
Trim her hair before I dye her hair..
Photobucket
It's actually very fun as I thought! Hahaha..
Looks at those bubbles.......
Photobucket
So easy to apply..
Photobucket
After 30min .......
The actual colour.
Photobucket
I did this 12 Paper Clips for Bryon.. 1st Sep Tuesday is Teachers' Day.
Ah E asked me to help her decorate and design this Apple clips.. haha so cute hor?
I select the flower stickers and paste on the apple, write and decorate the clips.
Photobucket
Wow, seriously it's been 3 years since I left school.. haha..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
28th Aug 09 - Thursday
Went to meet Meiyan & Jaslyn @ vivo after work.. We went to Golden Village to collect our tickets that I had booked online in the daytime.. We catch "Final Destination"..
Had Dian Xiao Er for dinner..
A bloody show! hahaha..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
25th Aug 09 - Tuesday
Baby wanted to see his Nike soccer boot at Wisma.. We went ION for some shopping..
I managed to get something for myself that day =D
A ZARA Top & a blingbling slipper (:
I Photobucket
Has our dinner at Fish&co..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I was too hungry that night so I ordered this stupid miso prawn spag..
Baby was asking me, "You sure want to eat this or not?".
I replied, "Yes! Looks nice leh.."

Wah when they serve this spag to me..
I was like, "EeeR! why like that one ah? Smell so weird!"
hahaha! I only ate a little mouth of this...

In the end, Baby had to eat all up for me, so sorry ):

Photobucket

The waitness served this garlic chilli sauce to us..

At that time we were like asking at the same time, "Eh Hello, can give us 1 more of this?"

Baby & I looked at each other and started laughing... hahaha!
He knows I love this chilli sauce and wanted to get more for me..
This is our chemistry (:

Photobucket

Lastly, here comes our Giant platter!

Baby didn't eat much of this because he was too full after eating my miso spag..

Photobucket
Photobucket
I felt really guilty as I wanted him to enjoy his meal at the first place but all because I ordered that stupid miso spag and he didn't want to waste food so he ate them all.. Arghh!
That night, I paid for the dinner.. LOL..

After dinner, we walked out of ION (so big that we couldn't find our way out) haha!
Finally, we managed to get out of this place.. ION quite a nice place to shop only when you got the time to explore the whole damn place..

Baby couldn't get his size of soccer boot ): I can see the sadness in him..
I bought 4 packets of seaweeds from cine.. keke =x
Baby was like, "OMG! Why you buy so many?!" wahahaha..
I enjoyed my day with him, love you (:


look at this pathetic little hamham.. haha! Photobucket

No comments: