Friday, August 14, 2009

Picnic at Marina Barrage

2nd Aug 09 - Sunday
A wonderful day I must say becuz it's baby & me very first time picnic together.. hehe!
So cute right? so for the past few days, we started planning what we gonna to buy and make for the picnic.. I remembered I was so excited for the day to arrive :D
Baby came over to my place to pick me up after that drove to Marina Barrage..
Photobucket
Do you know baby is so damn cute. It's his first time going picnic leh.. haha!
Then he kept asking me whether there can picnic one or not? Got people bring food there or not? Scarly we are the only person whose brought food there how ah?
HAHAHA.. So blur leh him... Aiyo!
Photobucket
Delicious foods that we made (:
Baby brought french fries, Seaweed chicken...
Photobucket
I brought along ice as well.. such a hot weather that day.
Photobucket
I didn't know that he can make delicious sandwiches leh! hehe.. not bad wor (:
Photobucket
And my first time making this chocolate strawberry!!! HAHA...
Not bad hor? keke =x Taste damn sweet & nice too..
Photobucket Photobucket
very huge strawberry.. more expensive then the normal size.. hehe..
Photobucket Photobucket
he's so pro that he can also make salad which I don't know =x
Photobucket
Enjoying our foods & the beautiful scenery. We reached there about 5pm?
We didn't go too early becuz we wanted to see the sunset plus very hot leh in the afternoon..
So best timing is around 5 to 6 +
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Both of us were so hungry you know? HAHA!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
baby said he love the strawberry that I made (:
Photobucket Photobucket
hehe..
Photobucket Photobucket
HAHA!! 2 jokers..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
This kuku making funny faces behind my back..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Enjoying his strawberry sia.....
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wow, I'm not so heavy one lor.. He purposely make that face as if I'm really heavy like that!
Argh~~~!
Photobucket Photobucket
Sunset liao..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Nice hor the sun?
Photobucket Photobucket
hehehe... I like this picture..
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Sell you to Changi then you know!!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
We went off around 7plus.. No where to go so drove back to sengkang..
Baby let me drive his car.. keke =x So excited!
I can't wait to get my license leh, 1 more month to go! YES!
Photobucket
I enjoyed my day with him.. Thank you for making my day a enjoyable one (:

No comments: