Thursday, September 24, 2009

LTA

Thursday - 24th Sep 09 (9.30pm)
It has been quite some time since I last blog. I was busy this few weeks and when I got a little time to blog, my network can't connect Argh~~ So baby came over my place on Monday to fix it and had dinner with us (:
I'll be flying in 18 hours timefrom now. Haha! Here comes my Bangkok Trip!!!!
I've not really start packing yet haha too lazy lah =p Awhile more la.. keke
This will be the 2nd time going to a trip with baby, very excited about it (:
Did Hanna at Club7 =D
Saturday - 19th Sep 09
Dad drave me to Ah E House in the morning, I remembered that morning it was raining very heavily.. Can't even see the road so every driver were driving at a slow speed.
Sigh, say about driving I more sian ah! Last wednesday (16th Sep) I went for my driving test.
Having my test at 11am so I have to reach 2hours earlier for the final warm-up before test.
Baby came in a later part to support (: I was confidence that I'll be able to make it..
In the end, I did quite badly LOL.. Nevermind, I should try harder this december..
I was quite upset throu. No mood to go anywhere so we went back to Compasspoint bought our lunch and went to my place..
I didn't know that their expectation in Safety was so strict.. Alamak!
Now I know their pattern liao so dec I hope to get a good result! (:
Wanted to thank my family, colleagues & baby who gave me support.. hehe..
Okay back to post.....
Ate a cup of instant noodle there and we went Jurong Point to search for a toy Bryon wanted.. haha now kids are so future leh.. They always get what they want..
haha my dad so relax sia.. People cooking he waiting for food..
My yantao boy.. haha... helping up mom to cook..Hey! Look here and smile (:
Our dinner (:

Okay, here's a closer look at the yummy!




Pepper Crab
Chilli Crab

Random pictures
Bought this couple towel, gave baby the blue one.. So cute hor? keke
Pictures taken in office.. My boss (Sansan) is leaving.. So We did a welfare lunch and a picture album for her.. So here are some of the pictures that
suppose to be in the album (:
So coincidence we actually wore the same outfit that day hahaha..
Black top and gey skirt..









Materials for the album..










Ok, my dinner is waiting for me.. I need to go now..
Will be back on 28th (:
Bye guys!

No comments: