Took many pictures in my camera I actually forgot where I took them.. Haha..
Some random Pictures. Enjoy (:
I love sunset.. Took it on my way home :D
They've got Durian Puff promotion in our company.
There's all kinds of Durian la.. haha.. They even sell the whole durian..
Staff for 10% so I bought 6 Durian Puffs for my family :D
From Goodwood Hotel..
Monday
Went to meet Baby at Bugis.. wanted to eat but ket teh but forgotten that no pork on monday so we went to the new mall at bugis (forgot the name). haha! Not many shops open yet..
So we went "Fish Market" for dinner. My treat :D
Saturday
Went church with parents..
Didn't put make-up only draw eyebrow that's why I look ugly here =x
I need a hair trim & colour!
during the journal..
Ligght effect from the sun.. No edit for all..
We went to eat steamboat for dinner after that drove down to IKEA at Tampines.
Hahaha.. Can't stop laughing at this picture man!
Mom & I was laughing away................ Lol!
Forgot which day baby & I went Bluejaz for dinner.
we ordered the same whole dish.. haha..
My favourite man.. bleah =x
Argggh~! taken on one of the Friday lahh... Totally forgot.. lol..
Friday finish work at 5.30pm so went down to Woodland to find him.
Sat down listening to ipod while waiting for him to finish training.
We went for pasta for dinner :D
No comments:
Post a Comment