Saturday, May 02, 2009

Bryon's 8th Birthday!

11st April 09 - Saturday


It's Bryons' 8th Birthday! :D
Dad fetch us to Ah E house after that brought Bryon for his lesson at Jurong Point.
Went to get him a Robot as a present for him. Children always wanted toys la.. haha..
Mom gave him hong bao & bought a birthday choco cake.



He's so excited about it.. haha..


After that headed down to Sukura at Science Centre. Ah E booked 2 table there.
Invited quie a number of people. Including Aunty Stella & family.




love him (:
The buffet starts at 6pm - 9.30pm

Mom was telling us don't stop eating till 9.30pm HOR! hahaha..











Look at dad took so much sushi as if he could finish all up like that..
you're eating rice my dear.. haha..

I forgot what's this call but taste nice (:
The otah not very nice..




Caught mom in the dessert corner.. haha..










I like this picture (below).

These 2 monsterssss...... arghhh...





Haha best friends...
they both look like bananas.....


I don't know what I'm digging in my bag... btw... lol..













Their best moment was opening up all the presents... haha..


Look at how bee heng drew a birthday card for bryon..
Damn nice & neat right?

Did it look like a 8 year age kid drawing? Omg..

Crapssss*****




Baby came over after his traning.. haha..

He ate for free... He love the oyster alot lor.. Kept asking me to take for him..

My handsome birthday boy :D

haha..





Happy family!








He look slike he got heart attack like that lor.. haha.. Don't know iz too excited.. haha







Baby & I [:



haha asking him to pretend to sqeeze the milk.. Look at bryon hand.. LOL!



Whole picture :D

No comments: