Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers' Day 2009

10th May 2009
What have you got for your mother?
I bought some colour paper, normal wooden photoframe from IKEA, decorate & paint it..
Mom love it so much.. haha! Bought her a top from PepperPlus ;D
ham1
My Happy Family together with hamham (:

ham

Baby bought mom a Mother cake as well.. hahaha..



Hamham with his favourite Cheese ring..
Photobucket


Some updated of Hamham ;D

He's so cute & chubby now.. haha getting fatter each day..

Greedy pig..




This is the bloody first time he was running the roller leh...

haha running very fast.. Actually i took a video of him running but the video too big so I didn't upload up.. haha.. but i can tell you is damn funny lor.. Imagine a fatty like him kept running..
Can't even see his leg only can see his fatsssss running.. LOL!!
And the way he slep.. Wahahah..
When I look closer when he sleep, I notice that he kept shaking his legs.


Bought this cosmestic pouch & Lotions from BODYSHOP for baby's mom as Mother Day gift.. hehe... Glad she like it alot..

I forgotten which day when to baby house for dinner. Aunty cooked all my favourite dish.. So yummy! got fish, chicken wing, vege, soup... hahaha..

Trim & dye baby's hair..

Saturday - 9th May 09
When for my driving class early in the morning.. Yawn! I drove till 70km =x
hahaha.. damn fun.. My exam coming very near liao.


After that went church then meet Ah ma & xiao ku for dinner.
Celebrate Mother Day in advance becuz we know actual day surely very pack.




Night still young so drove to Terminal 3..

Very class & nice I like (:



No comments: