Can't believed it has been nearly 6 months passed the Proposal. I've to admit, I still caught myself admiring my blingbling every now and then hehe! I waited 11 years for this moment you know!
#throwbackdecember2014
DAY 1 - 7 December 2014
I could say this is the best month I ever had in 2014!
So right after the proposal, got home at midnight and started doing last minute packing for our Bali Trip happening in a few hours time! I could barely sleep coz too excited and overwhelmed already! Smart move from him! Proposed to me 2 days before my 25th Birthday and before this trip. Initially, he wanted to do the proposal in Bali on my Birthday (9th Dec) but he knew I wanted that special moment to be captured in video & photos which is why he changed his plan and do it in SG with the help from our friends & family :*) I can't be happier...
So I decided to call this our "Post-engagement Trip"! This trip really does felt like a honeymoon trip for us :) Everything seems so sweet and romantic. The mood was just there lah.. How I wish the time would stopped. Just wanna cherish every single moment with him :)
By the time I finally goes to bed, I'm only left with 15 minute before alarm clock rang and woke up to shower and off to the Airport to catch our morning flight!
Decided to pack light since there isn't much to shop anyway. Got our flight tickets scanned from the Self-service system. Super convenient! There's no need to Q at the counter unless you need to check-in your luggage.
Mandatory shot at the Changi Airport. Haha!
So I said, YESSSSS!! YESSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to this man of mine :*)
We check-in 2 hours earlier, had our breakfast at Wangz... Need our caffeine to keep us awake coz we barely sleep!
Waited until Sunrise hahaha.. Our flight tickets were quite cheap (S$450 in total) at the time we booked it last July. That's 5 months of waiting for this trip to happen! He has been secretly planning for this day.
Finally boarding the plane...
Bee K-O throughout the journey while me still can't sleep!
2 hours later.........
We arrived at Ngurah Rai Airport!
Our driver (Raman) whom we hired had already been waiting for us at the arrival hall.
Gotta know his service through my colleague and she recommended me to him. Travelling in Bali wasn't accessible, taking cab was expensive and not easy to get one so best way is to hire a driver like we did. I can't imagine us travelling without a personal driver since it was our first time in Bali and we were be visiting the tourist attractions, most of the trip takes about an hour or so to reach (quite time consuming), we were so glad we hired one. The villa we stayed was in Ubud. That's an hour from the City like Kuta, Seminyak etc.. We paid him USD$55 per day. Engaged his service for 3 days (7th, 9th & 10th Dec).
Before he drives us to our Villa, he brought us to the Coffee Plantation as it was along the way to our Villa.
There were all kinds of Coffee but we didn't fancy any so we didn't buy.
They were very nice, still served us all the different coffee for us to try hehe..
At noon, we fianlly reached Alam Puisi Villa located at Ubud where we will be staying for 3 nights!
No regret booking this place coz as compared to Kuta, Seminyak etc, Ubud is peaceful and their service is up there! Every staffs were smiley and they even took the initiative to remember their guests name, each time they greeted us by our name :) Made us felt like home.. Definitely coming back again!
It was sucha joy to wake up every monring throughout our stay :)
Welcome drinks were served while they checked us in.
Opps sorry! HAHAHA I had to do this hahaha! Can't stop admitting my **blingbling**
We're the newly engaged couple!
Heading to our Villa..
This villa have all kinds of different poems hang on the wall.
And tadah!!!! Our duluxe room with a private pool of our own!!!
Room tour!!!
The bathtub that we didn't bother soaking into since we got an outdoor private pool haha!
And look at him!
And look at him!
Damn irritating still posed for the camera =.=
So wasted we didn't get a chance to swim in it coz we always reached home late at the night and all we wanted is, take a quick shower and sleep zZzzz
Here's a selfie of us hehehehe!
The entrance of the Villa. I realised everywhere has this! All looks alike.
Say no more... quickly unpacked our stuff as Raman is still waiting for us outside. We were starving! The typical me did alot of research before this trip on places to go, foods to eat, things to do in Bali haha! Printed a list and let Ramah plan our trip as most of the places I listed down was a distance from Ubud (usually an hour drive!) so we left it to him to decide where he wanted to drive us to go first or later as so long as we can cover most of the places in our itinerary by end of this trip. And we did! Kudos to Raman for his great planning :)
Lunch was at this famous Ibu Oka for Babu Guling aka Suckling Pig!
In Bali, must definitely try their local food!
We ordered a plate each for ourselves. Good for a try but sadly, I don't find it extremely nice though.
The coconut is bigger than my head hahaha!
After lunch, we went Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary to see monkey HAHAHA!
We were told not to feed them or else it will climb all over you or grab your stuff!
Paid Rp30.000 each for the entry fee.
Haha monkey doing their thing, EATING BANANAS!
I don't dare to go too near them in case they suddenly bad mood and attack me.
Hahaha this one got neh neh!
So who wins it??
We were also there to feed the mosquitos -.- Leg itchy like hell!
We were approached by an ang mo couple to help take a photo for them and after taking, the female ang mo commented to me that she likes my diamond ring! HAHAHAHA! I was obviously overjoyed and Bee being so proud of his achievement LOL!
Bought a flower clip and it has becoming my essential throughout the entire trip haha! Almost every photos taken got this flower stuck on my hair..
Can you spot him?
Ubud Village
Nothing much to see or buy lah but according to my colleague, the price in Ubud is much cheaper than other places.
It was close to dinner time, Raman drove us to Warung Pulau Kelapa. Another place checked in my itinerary!
They served local food and price was reasonable.
Look at our tired faces..
They served local food and price was reasonable.
Look at our tired faces..
It was turning dark, no where to go on Day 1 already since most of the places we wanted to go is too far from Ubud so we decided to head back to our Villa and have an early rest. It gonna be a long day out for outdoor activites!
DAY 2 - 8th December 2014
2nd day was exciting! Woke up really early for breakfast coz we had pre-booked a whole day water sport activities! Booked these activites thru online a couple of weeks ago. Was praying hard for good weather or else money gone waste! Thank god the weather was perfect and I came back 2 tones darker :( We were lucky coz according to the crew, it was raining so heavily on the previous night until the trees collapsed! We were so thankful to be granted with good weather on our day out!
Paid IDR 1.915.380,00 (S$200) in total for the "Bali Big Day Out" package which includes 30-min Seawalker Sanur, Water Rafting, lunch and 2-way transport. Not very cheap but aiyah, go holiday is definitely spent money one!
We will given 3 styles of menu and obviously, our choice was western.
Requested for extra bacons! We had this for the rest of our stay.
Had a hearty meal to kick start our day!
No time to blow dry my hair.
I think we were kinda early coz we were the only table dining hahaha!
Went to explore our Villa a little while waiting for the crew to pick us up. This place behind is the spot that we will be having our candlelight dinner at night :)
It was meant to be a surprise dinner which he had coordinated with the staff thru email for this arrangement but him being him, always spoiled his own surprise for me hahaha! He big mouth ownself spill out the bean! TSKK
At first, we were worried the activites crew might play us out so we asked our villa staff to contact him and thank god, he said he was around that area. In the end, he waited for us at the wrong Villa just next to ours haha! We could understand lah coz all the villa names seems similar.
We went to another round of coffee plantation which looked all the same to us. This time, we bought a packet of ginger tea.
This is the only day we didn't engage Raman's service since our outdoor activites package already included transport.
Free testing of coffee again haha!
It was really nice waking up to a clear sky with greenery surroundings.
And here we at! First thing up, Water Rafting!!
We were given safety helmets, lifejackets and a waterproof bag to put our important stuff needed for this trip.
The mud was still slippery due to the rain last night.
See this! Tree collapsed! So can you imagine how strong the wind is!
This is our mentor XXX, shit! It has been too long can't remember his name already haha! He was very professional and could speak english.
We're ready for our 2hr 30 min water rafting! let's goooooo!!
Spammed tons of sunblock every hour! But somehow the sun was so strong, I still got darker :(
After sometime, we reached the Waterfall :)
Love this! Hehe I always felt protected by him. He's always constantly taking care of my safety.
Yay! We made it!
Come to the end of the 2 hours water rafting. I was starving! Lunch was served shortly.
The crew drove us to another area where the Seawalker activity were held at. Went thru a short video clip before we proceed to the beach.
See his excitement!
Here we goooo!
We don't even need to know how to swim to get down, all we did were wear the tank helmets!
Super heavy! Our shoulder were aching by the time we took it off.
Got a chance to feed the fishes... This reminds me of the time we spent in Krabi. However, the water is clearer there.
The crews were very nice to help us take photos using our waterproof camera. There were a few crews using their professional camera videoing & taking photos around us so they could sell us. We bought a copy for about S$14.35.
After we went back to the shore, we spotted a local man pushing the trolley selling sweet corns. We were hungry and so happy Bee prepared a few coins for just in case. So smart! We were the only couple who brought some money with us and happily eating while the rest could only envy us hahaha!
This was the best sweet corn we've eaten so far!
We booked our candlelight dinner at 7.30pm. Short of time already, we were rushing back to our Villa. The journey took about an hour to get back to Ubud.
Luckily we arrived just on time, the staff were already preparing the place. Went to change inside a nicer dress for the night :) At first, he wanted to just wear a jershey and I said Nope! I wanna take nice photos so you better wear something nicer. haha!
Our bed so romantic!
The night view of our private pool :)
The place was beautiful set-up! OMG! This was the view we saw when we got there. The staff putted so much effort in making it looked so romantic!! I'm so touched by their gestures!
There were only two of us :)
We took the dinner set. I had Chicken while he had Steak. Both were perfect and tasty!!
They even make this!!
I never had experience candlelight dinner like this. I couldn't ask for more seriously ;*)
The staff were really nice, kept offering to take photos for us. I didn't want to use the flash as I wanted it to look as it is. So it wasn't easy taking a clear picture.
I could still remember the taste of this chicken!
My man who did everything for me :*)
It was a unforgettable night....
We paid S$95 for this meal. Super worth it!
After the romantic dinner, we took a 30min break before our whole body massage at the Villa Spa. Which we had just experienced the BEST massage ever! I'm not kidding.. BEST!
We wanted to book another session the next night but then seems like our schedule was quite packed and we were right, we didn't make it on time coz they closed at 9pm. Why so early one?!
(No photo taken of course, haha!)
There were many first time during this trip....
This was the first thing getting a man masseur massaging for me. FULL-BODY-MASSAGE okay!
Obviously, I was stunned when I learned that there were only 2 masseur available at that time. So I really got no choice lah. I was soooo disappointed and unwillingly!
But I think he judged him too quickly. He was very very professional and has a tender fingers! Every stroke just made me felt sooooo shiok until I fell asleep very quickly and hope the session don't end so far haha. Even better than a female masseur! Really is cannot fight one!
Both of us agreed this was the BEST MASSAGE WE EVER HAD IN OUR ENTIRE LIFE!
No, I'm not kidding... I'm serious!!
Back to our villa... Sorry, I gotten do this again hahahaha... Still admiring!
The night ended perfectly... We had a good rest :)
Continue DAY 3 & 4 another time!

































































































No comments:
Post a Comment