It has been a week after we got back from BKK and I must say, we had so much fun together exploring new places and also re-visited our favourite places :) We spent quite alot this time round as Bee did a suit and my damaged was 3 pairs of Melissa flats, innitbangkok signature top and teeth whitening. So I would say each time we spent, we spent from hundreds and not in few dollars like we used to haha!
6 March 2015
Woke up at 8am like any other weekday just that the mood is totally the opposite. Feeling excited!! Finally the day we had been waiting for, has arrived! Booked our tickets in October 2014 and that's 5 months of waiting! Showered and did last min packing before heading to the airport to catch our 11.20am flight!
Here's us in the cab! Feeling great :)
Yippie!! Now Jetstar has this self check-in machine whereby we don't need to Q up at the counter to check-in. Just scan your reference letter and passport and you're done! Easy peasy in less than 5 min!
Had our breakfast at Yakun and did abit of shopping. Ended up getting a earpiece each haha!
Arrived at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport > Got our sim cards > hop on the MRT straight to our hotel!
My muscular man =)
Check-in at noon and off for lunch!
We were famished as our last meal was at 10am.
Our very-first meal will nevertheless would be, ROAST! Top list in our itinerary to re-visit again. We just love their Benedict eggs and the ambiance. Just that it's not very accessible. The other time we came, we took BTS to Thonglor station and walked 30min under the sun to get there. I told Bee I haven't eat anything, I don't want to walk so far (haha! drama queen) so we hopped onto a cab.
I requested for add-on bacons!
And his don't know what toast bread. Inside got cheese and turkey ham. Nice!
Let's dig in!
I saw next table beside us eating this Tirumisu dessert looking so attractive. I backside itchy go order also and it tasted horrible to be honest!
So sad.. The appearance looked better than it tasted :(
But it's still worth a shot lah! Too pretty to eat it..
I made the same mistake by ordering the same beverage again coz it tasted sour! I remembered ordering this the last round and I didn't like it, never even enough it coz I was complaining it's too sour for my liking. But who knows... I ordered it again! Arghhh!~
The bill came out to be around SGD$50. Quite costly I would say but aiyah, we were still be a returning customer :)
Got mango sticky rice on our way to take MRT. We end up didn't eat it until late at night before bedtime haha!
Still full from lunch so we went Siam area for some shopping before dinner.
The night market around Siam sibei happening!
Still wasn't really hungry for dinner but I know I need to eat something or else I confirm will get hungry middle of the night. So we ended at Som Tam Nua for their famous chicken wings!
Hmmm~ So goooood!
The night is still young and we don't want to waste our first night just like that so we decided to visit the new Rod Fai Night Night Market 2 which is located at Ratcadaphisek Road.
Took a train to the nearest MRT - National Cultural Centre.
This market is nearer than Rod Fai Night Market 1.
Of coz we must take a mandatory shot here!
He bought a cup of Beer for only 90 baht! Happily drinking while we shopped around..
Hang around there for about 2 hrs before we took a cab home. Didn't go massage coz we were too tired!
***
Day 2
What's for breakfast!? The famous Wanton noodle at Pratunum!
We had it for 2 consecutive days, but by the 3rd day I'm kinda got sick of it. Bee thinks it's not that fantastic anyway. But he knows I love it so we went even though he don't fancy it.
After every meal, we confirm will go buy Ice coffee from this particular stall.
Cheap & good! only 20baht per cup!
He said no sharing so we got each a cup. Selfish only!
Amari Watergate to tailor made a suit. Reasonable price.
Weekends calls for Chutuchak!
Keeping ourself hydrate!
We bought Ice milk tea each time we saw one hahaha! Really no joke leh the weather!
Ice milk tea again! I somehow developed my love for ice milk tea during this trip LOL.
Every year come, every year see this ang mo haha!
Spent our next 3 hours there until there's nothing much to walk anymore so we headed back to the hotel for a quick shower before heading out for dinner again..
It was hard getting a cab at 7pm due to the heavy traffic. Most of the cab driver didn't want to charge us by meter and everytime they quoted us were overboard. So we have to choice but to take the train and walked back to Siam to take a direct train to the dinner location. Seriously the distance from our hotel to Siam area is about 30min walk (6km long)?
Can you imagine there was one day we walked to and fro for I think 3 times or more? Nearly died! I don't think I even walked for that long in SG. No wonder people get more tired easily whenever they're on holiday.
We bought durian to eat while on our way to the dinner location hahahaha!
The mango looked so fresh!
Got some street food while walking towards ISAO.
ISAO for dinner!
Address: 5 Sukumvit Soi 31, Bangkok 10110
BTS: Asok / Phrom Phong
This is good too. Tuna Sandwich sushi.
The meal wasn't really up to our expectations. Maybe we set our expectation too high coz there were so many good reviews about this place which is why I brought him here to try. Bee even said maybe they haven't tried Sushi/Sashimi in SG before that's why they think ISAO is good LOL.
Rod Fai Night Market 1 on the 2nd night :)
We love this place so much! Always get to see new things and it's a fun place to be around.
I'm so glad we came earlier. All the stalls are still operating.
The other time we came kinda too late (around 11plus), most of the stalls have started to pack up.
This night is always so bright and crowded!
He bought a bottle of beer again hahaha! He said drinking beer from a big cup damn shiok!
Those puppies were so tiny & cute! Wish I could bring them home.
***
DAY 3
After our breakfast at the Wanton stall, we walked to Siam. Intention was to get only 2 pairs of Melissa Shoes but I got 3 pairs instead :)
Not that it's cheap but it's definitely cheaper than getting them in SG.
Spent around SGD$300 on 3 pairs so divide out each pair costed around SGD$90+. I popped by SG Melissa and saw the same pair selling at SGD$140. So I saved about SGD$50 per pair. Still a good deal lah! Somemore New Arrival. I hardly even spent $40 and above for a pair of shoe!
So don't judge me!
So happy with my purchases! I think most singaporean will come BKK to buy Melissa becuz it's so much cheaper. I'm lucky I managed to get mine in my size. We went to a few Melissa shop and most of them only left those big size.
Yay! Hahahaha at Central World.
And then we walked back to Platinum Mall. Another 6km! Bought only 3 pairs of earrings, a nude stick-on bra, 2 pieces of pantie and a black bra. Hahaha OMG! Surprisingly I've nothing much to buy. We left Platinum Mall after 2 hrs of shopping. I sweared we really walked every corner, every level, all the way down to the basement. We usually start from the top level and slowly shopped down.
I felt that the apparals is no longer attractive, low quality and this place is no longer cheap.
And then no serious.... We walked back to Siam Paragon (another 6km) for After You Dessert!
By then, I told him my legs were aching so badly, I cannot tahan anymore of long walking distance!
All time favourite!!!
Shibuya Honey Toast!
Orange juice for you?
Day 3 was quite relax... We took our own sweet time travelling down to Chinatown for dinner!
The busy street of Chinatown.
T&K Seafood!
Finally had Tomyum soup on Day 3! We can't leave BKK without drinking their Tomyum soup!
Giant BBQ prawns!
Durian bigger than his head hahaha!
Don't feel like going anywhere else already coz my feet sole were hurting and all we need is a good foot massage! So we took the train back from Chinatown to Siam and walk / shop pass the Siam night market before slowly making our way back to our hotel. (another 6km!!!) *faint* But I told myself, go holiday is like that one, must make full use of the time so cannot go back hotel too early.
As I thought I needed a good massage, the person who massaged my foot really CMI! Not shiok at all! I was damn dulan like she wanna quickly end the session. Arghhh!! But at Bee's end, he like a shiok only! So sickening!
After our 1 hr session, walked back to the hotel and I was drained from the whole day of walking up and down. All I want is just lay on the bed and sleep but cannot lah! Still gotta remove make up, shower and blow dry my hair =.=
K.O
***
DAY 4
So sad it's our night day of the trip :(
We love BKK up to the extent like we felt it's our 2nd home wherever we visit haha!
Made a trip down to Siam, actually main purpose is to help my friend collect/buy a top from a local band called "InnitBangkok". I heard about this thai local brand in sg before but never really thought of getting one for myself.
We actually went to search for the shop on the previous day, managed to find the shop after searching for quite awhile, but the colour top my friend wanted no stock so the owner told us new stock will arrive tomorrow, asked us come back again.
My friend told me if we get it to ship over to SG from BKK, it will costed us SGD$240 (includes Tax & shipping fee) but if we get it from the shop itself only we paid SGD$124.
OMG half price difference sia!
Then my friend asked me to check if there's any defect before paying so I asked her if she needs me to try it on, take photo show her before buying. While waiting for her reply, I ownself go changing room tried it on and immediately fell in love with it. Hahahaha!
And from the couragement from Bee and my friend telling me that I looked good on it, I backside itchy get a piece for myself too =p Maybe it's my holiday mood on but I really love the design, quality and the material alot. So ok lah, just buy! I blamed it on Holiday mood!
Mind you! I don't even bear to spend more than $30 for a top in SG and here am I getting a local brand top for $124 haha! This piece is exclusive lah =)
*trying to comfort myself*
We woke up quite late today, decided to skip breakfast and sleep in till shiok and went straight for our lunch at Kuppa.
Weather so hot nearly melted under the sun!
Still can take #ootd LOL!
We took quite sometime to search the exact location. Felt so safe we purchased the local sim card so we can google, GPS and Instagram and FB on the go!
Here are dishes we ordered. I think we might have over ordered a little =x
The bill costed us about SGD$60 (3 dishes, 2 drinks) which is consider expensive based on BKK standard living. Don't think we will re-visit this place again though..
The sun were so scrotching hot I don't even feel like walking back to Terminal 21 so Bee suggested we take the motorcycle transport. For only 20baht each! Wahahaha! So fun!
Bee said it will be dangerous to take motorcyle mode at night coz he's afraid the motorist would rided me off or kidnap me so he don't allow but since it daytime, he agreed to it. Yay!
The journey took us less than 5 min to reach Terminal 21.
Shopped around Terminal 21 for awhile and then train back to MBK to catch a movie. Didn't expect to have little varities show to watch coz mostly we had watched them back in SG already so we just randomly booked a Thai scary show which starts in 15 min time! We basically run out of idea where to go already coz we mostly covered those places we wanna go during the early stage of our trip.
We left after a whille coz the biggest problem is that there isn't sub-title for us to read, the staff already warned us this but Bee thinks it's okay so we go ahead. But after 30min inside, we still don't understand what's the show is about but becuz the air-con so shiok I don't feel like moving or walking so we just relax inside for awhile. Haha!
One of the many sweet gesture he had done for me! Love you!
Still so much time left before dinner time so we decided to head over to Purr Cat Cafe Club at Thonglor!
No regret coming here coz we ended spending the next 2 hrs just playing and taking photos of the pussy cats! LOL! Keeping us entertained throughout our visit there until they closed for business hahaha!
We gotten order something in order to stay in the cafe.. We were told to wash our hands and wear the slipper before stepping into the cafe.
He damn bad! Took my straw bag and play with them!
Too much lah him! Throughout this entire trip he didn't even flash out his handphone to take picture with me, well I'm prefectly fine with it but now I saw him taking selfie with the cats!!!
Wa! I damn unbalanced now lor!
Taking all chances to take photos with every single one of them haha!
This one look so grumpy!
Attention seeker!!!!
Spinning the coin to catch their attention hahahaha!
Not bad ah.. Those cats giving him the attention he wants LOL!
Sayang until like a shiok only!
7pm and it was time for us to go. We were starving!
Decided to go try Lek Seafood for dinner since we didn't manage to try it on our previous trip. Didn't put much expectation coz we thought every zichar stall food tasted almost the same.
But oh boy! Guess what had we been missing out?!
This is the best meal we had in BKK!!!! Both of us agreed it's even better than T&K Seafood!
Even the morning glory vegetables that came first were so tasted and chunky! We polished this dish very quickly and was contemplating whether to order another plate or not but we didn't coz we don't want to be greedy and over ordered again as our other dishes haven't served yet.
Salted egg sotong.. Not bad..
This egg oyster so nice.. Even better than T&K Seafood coz the one we had there were too oily for our liking.
Bee has been looking forward to eat his Baked fish becuz he loves the one he tried at T&K. We didn't order baked fish at T&K last night coz I commented it was fishy the other time so he knew he will be the only one finishing it so he ordered fried garlic fish instead.
I told him to order Baked fish here since it's our last night and I want him to enjoy his food as well so he agreed. The staff took us it will take 20 min and of coz we're okay with it. If food is good we don't mind waiting and queuing.
I can tell you man... This dish has gotten be both of us favourites! The fish was so fresh and the meat were so tender and juicer! Even better than T&K! Yummy!!!!!
Their tomyum soup is also better than the one we drank at T&K. I find the one at T&K has a bitter after taste, think they put too much lemongrass in it, it overtake the tomyum taste and became bitter.
WA! Talking like a food pro now hahaha! =x
What a satisfied meal!!
So glad we paid a visit to Lek Seafood or else we didn't even know we had been missing out good food here! Will definitely be our no. 1 choice dinner whenever we come back BKK again unless if we found somewhere even better. Chinatown T&K Seafood has officially dropped to our no. 2 choice liao haha!
Went for a 2-hrs whole body massage before going back hotel to pack our luggage as we gotten wake up early the next morning to check-out by 10.30am. We've arranged for a pick up to the clinic for our 11am denist appointment.
***
DAY 5
Last day :(
Pulled Bee out of bed to go down downstair tabao breakfast. I told him I wanted to eat the herbal noodle stall that we always passby but yet to try it out. While I get myself prepared and do the final packing and making sure nothing were left behind.
Here's our breakfast! He didn't get my noodle from that particular stall coz the stall only opened at 10am so he got it from the other stall.
He got himself some green curry and also pork congee with an egg to share. Damn yummy also!
Since our flight is at night, we leave our lugagges at the hotel lobby and off to Bangkok Smile Denist Group located at Asok.
The register process took us 5 min and soon, we were sent to our individual dentist. I was told to go up Level 2 for my Zoom Whitening Teeth.
They did cleaning for me first before they process with the whitening. It was an hour long and I basically sit there until butt aching but I couldn't move coz the equipments were attached to ee with my mouth opened. Felt some discomfort sensation in between but still bearable. I was told not to drink Coffee, Tea, Coke and dark sauces for the next 48 hrs. But so far, I haven't touched them for a week already. Hehe!
Also I got bought 2-tubes of home kit whitening set to do at home to maintain.
Before and After were taken in the toilet. Purposely take under the same lighting so as to see the difference better.
Got different hor? Much whiter athough I expect more whiter lah. The moment I came down and smiled at Bee, his first reaction was "Not white even leh!" LOL.
Anyway, he did white filling.
Went for another round of Shibuya Honey Toast!
Got white tio lah hor? Hehe..
Bee said he haven't gotten a chance to eat the egg oyster at Platinum Mall so we purposely made a trip down just to satisfy his mouth!
Oh yah!
Back to the hotel to carry our lugagges and just now his suit was sent to us at the hotel lobby.
Took train to the airport and had Burger King for dinner before we fly home!
I'm loving all my purchased so far!
Love this Innitbangkok top as well hehe! I'm saving this piece for special event.
Bought this product from their Watson. So far so good to my skin :)
Till next time, Bangkok!

























































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment