12 February 2014
Spending our 12th Valentine Day together :)
No special plan this year coz my love of my life isn't with me in SG. He's currently in BKK with his soccer friends and will only be back on Monday. He kept telling me how guilty he felt for not being able to be with me but it was me who gave him the green light to book the air ticket. I told him to enjoy himself since it's a yearly affair for the club and he already missed out 2 years so I feel it's good he get around with his friends this year. Talk about thoughtful gf me!
As what he said....
Everyday is a Valentine day as so long as our hearts for each other has never changed. Treat each other like there's no tomorrow and not taking each other for granted. I'm always thankful for what he had done for me and have been doing for all these years :)
We celebrated ours 3 days earlier...
At first we only have plans to celebrate over dinner after work but our shifu master whom we engaged to calculate our wedding auspicious date is only available in the morning of 12 Feb or else we gotta wait till CNY is over, and by then it's kinda too late as we will be having a parents meeting session with both families to confirm the tables and process to book the venue of our wedding. Rather then taking AM leave and go back work after meeting the shifu, we might as well take full day leave so we can go for a date after that. hehe!
Started our day early at 9am. Our jaw almost dropped when we saw his house. A fucking big house mind you! Were greeted by 3 posh cars and a swimming pool like those villa kind. Seriously how does this kind of master earned so much for a living? We paid $120 for a 40 min service with him and I must say he's very professional and zai! He's a great grand father to 11 grandchilds. Can see he's a very busy man cuz his phone kept ringing throughout our conversation. I heard he appears on news before so must be quite popular la..
Even the book he gave were all printed and made into a booklet for us.
He counted our auspicious dates based on our "ba zi". I know we're not supposed to give out so freely but we gotta trust him since we wanted to engage his service right? It's more accurate in that way I feel. What he said is quite true and he pointed out that I will be a loving wife who loves her husband and family very much LOL.
He gave us a whole list of dates from Y2015 to 2016 to pick so we're now still deciding. We preferred it on a Saturday :)
Love this man of mine :)
My Valentine since 2003.
I can't imagine the last 12 years without him. There's no need for anything fancy, just his lame jokes and sweetest gestures and I'll be the luckiest girl. 1 more year to becoming his officially wife!
It has been a long journey for us and we're finally now stepping into our next chapter of life.. I know the best had yet to come!
Went for his hair appointment at Vetica Salon and then catch a movie, Fifty Shades of Grey.
Porn show hahaha! My colleagues intro me one.. So I thought it was good since it was almost full house, tickets selling fast! Seriously?! People don't need to work on weekday one meh?
Porn show hahaha! My colleagues intro me one.. So I thought it was good since it was almost full house, tickets selling fast! Seriously?! People don't need to work on weekday one meh?
Initially, he booked a table at JOIE by Dozo at Orchard Central. When we got there, we were disappointed with the menu selection. It was a major turn off coz it was all vegetable varieties and not a single meat on the menu. We had a hard time looking through the menu coz you know, it's mainly all written in france and I even asked Bee to verify with the staff if there's any meat contain in the menu. And to my horror the staff told us the 7-courses is all vegetables! Who will pay $70++ for a 7-courses vegetable meal?? But it wasn't their fault lah, after all we were to blame for not looking at their online menu properly.
So we politely told them we wanted to go off and left for Melben Seafood! A place we had been wanting to go back again for their crabs after the last round during my dad's birthday..
We ordered Fried Kangkong, salted egg yolk prawns, black pepper & butter crabs!!! OMG! So yummy! We went to the branch at TPY. Super heng no need to Q , sorry no pic coz our phone were dead by the end of the day haha!
Thanks for the treat bee! We agreed not to get anything for each other this year as we're saving for our wedding next year. Nothing fancy but I just love being with him. That's what matters to me most.
I did got him a little gift, a photoframe from Ikea printed with our photo attached :)
I thought it was a great gift, also can place it in our future home. hehe!
I thought it was a great gift, also can place it in our future home. hehe!
***
This were us on LINE when he's in the plane leaving for BKK. We will also be going there in March haha!
EAT > SHOP > REPEAT
He even msg me to wish me on the day of Valentine haha! He forgotten that he's in a foreign country so no data to send out! So he WhatsApp me this printscreen he sent when the clock striked 12am.
So sweet of him :)
We were constantly updating each other even though we're in 2 diff countries. Here's him showing me what he had for breakfast haha!
My handsome boy :) Missing him so much now!
The guys out to have fun haha!
Out at the soccer field!
Valentine dinner with my parents at Nando's. I hope I'm not the lightblub hahaha!
I scare people thought I'm single so I purposely wore my engagement ring hahahaha! I felt like a widow without my fiancé next to me on this special day!
Yummy!
And then we went to Giant to get somemore groceries for our reunion dinner steamboat. So crowded!
And then we went to Giant to get somemore groceries for our reunion dinner steamboat. So crowded!
And this silly boy took this (a rose) and sent it to me. When he's in overseas, he never forgets about me hahaha! Okay lah, it's the heart that counts..
***
Last week, we went Chinatown to squeeze with the humans... human mountain human sea!!
It's a yearly affair for us :)
Nothing much to buy but we just loved the ambience.. CNY is coming in 3 days!! So hard to find a carpark lot and we ended up parking at URA building.





















No comments:
Post a Comment