Thursday, February 05, 2015

A brand new smile :)

So on the 8th of January 2015, Dr cheng finally gave me the green light to take off my braces after a love-hate relationship for the past 16 months!
 
A brand new year, a brand new smile :)
 
Paid for the remaining outstanding balance, heart damn pain! But every single cent and effort is worth it after seeing the final result =)
 
A BEFORE photo taken in 15 June 2013 and the AFTER taken on 8 January 2015. I did realised my face somehow became slimmer lah, not so chubby like I used to. So gotta maintain and watch my diet before I resume back to the old chubby me haha!
 

 
Sorry, I know my moles were kinda annoying hahahaha! I'm thinking of laser it away before my pre-wedding shoot. 
 
 
 
This was taken right after coming out from Dr Cheng's room! Snap it and sent it to Bee right away haha! Too eager to smile and show it to the whole world. I was actually smiling away the whole afternoon until my colleagues told me to stop it! LOL! Because I was smiling brightly as though I'm shooting for some toothpaste ads hahaha!
 
Definitely still not used to my new smile at that time but I'm comfortable with it now :)

 
 
My lips doesn't look so protuding anymore! Yay!
 


 
Straight until I buay tahan!
 
 
Me before taking the metal off haha! I don't miss it at all! I felt as though my teeth got back their freedom~~

Gotta be diligence to put on my retainer every night before sleep from now on!
 
 
I've also made appointment for Teeth Whitening during the last day of my BKK trip before flying back to SG! The price there is triple cheaper! So excited!
 

No comments: