4th November 2014
We've celebrated our 11th Year Anniversary last week :)
I've always felt so blessed & loved by this man in my life not only on this special occasion but I felt his love & concern every single day ever since we got together 11 years ago... Just that he's additional extremely sweet to me on our anniversary hehe :)
He's my pillar of support whom I can lean on for the rest of my life and also the one who told me I wasn't alone because I'll always have his back to rest on when I'm tired. He has seen the worst of me, but have never left my side to 11 years of dating. He's someone I would wanna share my life with, the person I always looked for whenever I faces problem because I know he was more than willing to face it together and will also be the first person I wanna share my Joy & woe with. To me, he isn't only my boyfriend but... a soul-mate who understands me from inside & out that can't be replaceable.
He's my everything I could ever asked for. I love you so much silly boy :)
***
Starting with a message he sent to me on the night of our Anniverary. My heart literally melted. Cheesy but I like it =D
I bought Passionfruit cake from The Patissier which was famous for their cakes. Paid it in advanced and went to collect it during lunchtime on 3/11.
We took it out when the clock striked 12AM on 4/11. Happy Anniversary to us! We're offically 11th together :)
He nagged at me for spending so much on a cake but after a taste of it, he kept raving about it LOL! Mouth after mouth and we ended eating up the whole damn cake middle of the night!
What diet? What 6-pack abs for Bali? Hahahaha!
And us giving the gifts & card excitedly that we prepared. Can't wait to show off what we had done for each other already! =p
I got him a bracelet from Bottega Veneta. In the colour he wanted :) He was so happy to recieve it! Kept grinning away this boy hehe..
I only went to get it last week coz I've no idea what he want as a gift as he kept telling me he didn't want me to spend money getting unnecessary stuff he don't really like/use which makes it difficult for me to get him anything. But I figured it out that he had been eyeing on this bracelet for the longest time so I decided to get it myself instead of bringing him out on actual day to shop together. I like giving him surprises and his expressions always made it worth it :)
Unfortunately, I got it in the wrong size :( Too small for his wrist, I should have follow my own instinct and get the bigger one. This teaches me that you were the only person who know your boyfriend best from head to toe so next time, just follow your own instinct and you will never go wrong!
We made a trip down to get it changed to Size M. Nevertheless, he was in a good mood and kept grinning away hahaha..
No card for him this year but I did him a photoframe.
***
It's so nice to wake up to a pleasant surprise from him!
He told me he was going out to get breakfast but when he got back, I spotted him with a bouquet of flowers! Argggh I love flowers! So pretttyyyyyyy!!! hehe =D
Instantly brighten up my mood :)
I'm amazed by how perfect he did this card all by himself without any help from others. So so proud of him! Based on a guy standard, he did very well *2 thumbs up* I don't need any more thing coz I already have the best gift from him :) I love handmade stuff! I can feel his effort in making this card so beautifully and so creative, pasting the tiny pieces one by one haha. Thank you for making me the happiest girl on earth!
After he gave it to me, he was so relieved and told me that this is even more stressful than taking exams hahahaha!
I can't believe he did this flower all by himself by learning it from Youtube? I don't even know how it was done. So much time and effort :*)
And my first Rebecca Minkoff bag from him!! In a shade that is easy to match! We got it a few weeks ago but I didn't want to use it till our actual day so I told him to keep it till today.
And my first Rebecca Minkoff bag from him!! In a shade that is easy to match! We got it a few weeks ago but I didn't want to use it till our actual day so I told him to keep it till today.
The photoframe I did for him hehe :)
This is nothing compared to the one he did for me!
Sorry........... I don't always recieve flowers from him everyday so please bear with me! =p
Hahaha seriously what's with his expression? sniffing the flowers or admiring them?
Hahahaha his hair machiam like just woke up! Not yet style!
One last one before we head out for brunch :)
I wanted to bring the flower out but he said it's troublesome to carry it around, somemore will catch unnecessary attention so okay lor :( But I seriously think, he secretly knew that he will ended be the one carrying it around for me haha! *trying to save his own face only*
We chose Kith Cafe since I had been wanting to go back there for their Big Breakfast and finally here we are after so many months :) He's trying to compromise me that day haha! Didn't order alot coz we wanted to save our stomach for llaollao and dinner. Going massage cannot eat too full!
Their truffle fries not bad leh! Next time we can go back there again :)
My hearty big breakfast that I had been craving for months! He finally lemme had them =p
There are still time left before massage so we took our time and walked down to Somerest and got his bracelet changed before our massage appointment at Spa Symphony :) Booked the 3pm slot for the Couple retreat package and paid less than S$90 for 2 of us (includes 1 hour full body massage & 30 min Jucuzzi) using the Citibank voucher we got during the time we applied for the card. Pretty good deal I must said :)
Filling in our details..
Woohoo! Our couple private room! Hahahaha this ah siao!
1 hour of full body massage..............LIKE A SHIOK...............
Us looking refreshed after our massage session :)
We were served warm tea while waiting for them to set up the jucuzzi room for us.
The whole room to ourselves!
HAHAHAHA!!
I don't really appreciate the jucuzzi as I felt rather uncomfortable in it so we went to wash up earlier after a good 10 min.
Since there're still spare time before dinner, we went to join the queue at llaollao. Seriously it's 4.30pm on weekday why still so long Q?? All don't need to work one meh?
I'm still kinda full from our earlier brunch so we only ordered 1 cup. In the end, I regretted not getting a cup for myself after seeing him enjoying so happily >:(
I really think the bracelet looked great on him :) He has been wearing it ever since!
After since I found an old photo of us (taken 11 years ago on our 1st year anniversary at the age of 15), I've always wanted a chance to take one more time with him haha! I remembered we used to play around with this machine in our younger days and thanks to this machine, we've got old photos for keepsake and remincising our younger days happy memories. 10 years ago, there isn't any smartphone or camera which makes it even harder to take photos so I'm so glad neoprint are around in that era :) Looking through our old photos does make me miss our carefree life, a good laugh and how far we had gone. I will forever keep them safe and show it to our future kids haha!
At least we looked so much better now!
At least we looked so much better now!
This neoprint machine are so hard to come by now but we managed to find one at SCAPE. Fyi, we paid $12!!! He kept complaining how not worth it is! LOL! Nevermind lah, pay $12 make me happy can bo? =p
On the Left: Our 1st Year Anniversary taken in Year 2004 when we were only 15. I still remembered clearly that our 1st celebration was at Pizza Hut (Kovan) near our "N" Level period. Imagine how stressful it was to celebrate such joyful occasion when time was running out haha!
Back then, dining at Pizza Hut is a luxury to us when we could afford to paid with our pathetic savings. He got me a huge Piggy bear as a gift (quite amazed how much he could saved up for one, I think $40+?). The piggy bear is still sitting next to my bed hehe! Still got money for neoprint somemore hahahaha!
On the Right: Our 11th Year Anniversary this year :) Though we could afford something better now, dining at Equinox at Level 70, getting branded stuff but other than that, thing hasn't change much. We're still the old US, compromising one another, still as loving as ever, our heart hasn't change abit, my heart still flutter whenever I sees him, we still go out on a date together, always looking something to spice up this relationship, enjoying each other accompany, exploring new places to eat/go, laughing at the silliest things, annoying each other, dress up and look good for one another, I still peeped at him from the crowd and now counting the daysss to our future home together. 2 more years!
There're so many first we did together and I always want to be his first in his hearrt just like my heart did.
Hahahaha! The neoprint just came out like that. Don't ask me what's with the eye enhancement thing, I think we incidentally set it since all wordings are in Japanese. Chaos max!
Kept laughing non stop while editing the photos!!! Wonder isit too long never edit photos, I suddenly don't know how to use the machine hahahaha! I was struggling with it!
We were behind the schedule by abit, quickly changed to our evening outfits and off to our Anniversary dinner :)
We were lead to the lift to the Level 70.
This view greeted us. WOOOOWW!! Amazing!
#ootd
He booked way in advanced and paid aadditional $20+ for the window seats. WTH. Easy money.
But since we were already here, $20+ is nothing compared to the $200+ bill we paid for.
6.30pm view.
Love this!
The sky is turning dark very quickly.
Bread was served first.
Complimentary from the Chef. Some honeydrew dipped in coconut. Tasted weird.
The magnificent view from Level 70. Can see my office from here haha..
I couldn't stop admiring the amazing view.. So beautiful & romantic :)
I chose Duck Consomme, Braised Duck Leg, Truffle Ravioli as my appetisers while he chose Hand-Dived Scottish Scallop, Bone Marrow Crumbs, Shallots, Tosaka Seaweed. (Woah! the name need to be so long or not?).
My eyes has been eyeing on his scallops after it was served and he was very sweet to offer me to exchange our dishes :)
He told me he knew I love scallop so he purposely chose this just in case I don't like mine. Haha and he was right! SHITT why he always can see through me one!
*secretly happy only =p*
His main - Free-Range Chicken, Foie Gras Stuffed Leg, Braised Leeks, Asparagus, Potato Pave.
He enjoyed his main :) Great to hear that..
And my main - Roasted Loch Fyne Scottish Salmon, Warm Quinoa Salad, White Asparagus, Herb Butter
Frankly speaking, the name of this dish sounds better than it actually tasted. The salmon was cooked way too dry and I think the salmon I cooked for him is better. Bored after eating a few mouthful.
Frankly speaking, the name of this dish sounds better than it actually tasted. The salmon was cooked way too dry and I think the salmon I cooked for him is better. Bored after eating a few mouthful.
Thank you for the lovely dinner Bee :)
Though the food wasn't up to my expectation, it was still a great experience with my man :)
I had to do it.
#ootd with my new dress especially kept for our anniversary and pretty flowers from him =)
Our night ended prefectly. Thank you for pampering me so much :)
I still can't believe how far we had went. It wasn't easy though and it didn't happen all at once. We compromised and learned how to love one another. How to show our concern in a way that works best for us. Even though our relationship is into the 11th year, we are still learning and improving our relationship everyday. Our love never stop growing.
I wanna grow old with you. Till old & wrinkles xx
Love,
Joyce
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment