30 October 2014
Finally my mask from Groupon is here! Heard that this is one of the best seller mask in Japan. Anything from Japan, JUST BUY! Bought it at a good deal. It's a 30 days supply in a sealable bag so I can do mask every night wahaha! The only downside is, it doesn't comes in an individual pack so for hygiene purpose, I gotta make sure my hand are clean before taking a sheet out.
Gonna use it religiously to see if it helps or not. Got the "Bee Vernon" for Bee (targeting Acne skin) and Snake mask (anti-aging) for myself. Our skin tends to change once we hit mid-20s so I better start changing my skin products to target anti-aging :( Better start early!
A mini surprise in the office pantry to celebrate Selina's Birthday :)
Kelly got her a durian cake from Paragon. Happy Birthday to you! May you find your prince charming soon!
TGIF! Can't believe it's already the last day of October! Friday date with my boy :)
Walking aimlessly don't know what to eat for dinner, we ended up at Curry Monster. I'm amazed by the hugh portion! It's impossible to eat it alone. We ordered the portion for 2 and top-up additional chicken & omelet egg to share. Really no joke man. Burped also got curry smell wahahaha!
Placing my hand for comparison. Hahahaha! Bee ate the most and said I cheated his feelings coz I surrendered halfway through. Damn full already! I think he eat until wanna vomit!
After dinner, we went gaigai and then went for our movie at 9.30pm at AMK Cathay.
- Kungku Jungle -
Nice show I must say!
And back home to try the mask! Vainpot next to me fallen asleep with his mask still on his face haha! Got so shiok or not? Eh really not bad leh. Skin does felt smoother and moist enough!
Today is Halloween night but seriously our age are catching up, we would rather stay home and nua haha! Energy flat!
***
1 November 2014
Bee wanted to try Honey Creme so badly so we went to queue and only got ours after 50 min of queuing under the heat. All I can say is, this will be our first and the last time having this! Such a disappointment! We would rather queue for Llaollao.
We ordered 3 types of flavours to share since it made us queued for so long! Of course there're other flavours but we chose the top choices which is more popular.
This is Cotton Candy with Affogato.
The other 2 flavours are:
Honey Comb & Popcorn
Basically I feel that the only unique thing about Honey Creme is the topping but the vanilla ice cream just tasted weird to me. It tasted like they used too much coconut to make it which I disliked. Give me Mac vanilla ice cream cone anytime! Well, not only me but Bee think the same too.
*thumb down* For god sake, we paid $17!!
*thumb down* For god sake, we paid $17!!
llaollao is so much worth it!
We went back 313 to cool ourselves and find a place to eat.
We were damn busy coz we were interchanging the flavours every few mouths so that it didn't melt haha! *really damn busy licking away* LOL!
We were damn busy coz we were interchanging the flavours every few mouths so that it didn't melt haha! *really damn busy licking away* LOL!
Bought some stuff from Innisfree before meeting Bianca & libby for Korean BBQ at Daessiksin Korea Grill BBQ Buffet Restaurant at Westgate.
We wanted to go back to our usual place at Ssikkek (United Sq) but they suggested to try this place so here we are :) Inititally plan was to meet at 8pm after their work but they called to say they could meet earlier for dinner. Yah! I'm so hungry by then!
We didn't make reservation so we queued for about 30min before we got our table.
It's similar to Ssikkek. Buffet style and price is reasonable as well. Paid $52.50 for the 2 of us.
Quickly get the ingredients and started BBQ-ing!
Quickly get the ingredients and started BBQ-ing!
LOL!
Bee said he preferred this place then Ssikkek now haha coz there are more varieties and their marinated meats are also yummy! Bianca & Bee had alot of beef while me & Libby whacked the bacons & chicken. The bacon took way too long to cook! I do hope that they will cut thinner next time.
First time having Korean BBQ with them and I love it :)
Next time we shall explore new eating places together again.
It's a pity I didn't eat as much bacons as I wanted to coz I just tighten my teeth the day before and it hurt when chewing. Boo~
Oh yah! Talking about braces, Dr Wee told me that I'm now left with 2 more sessions before I could take them off! Which means January 2015!! Can't wait man! I can't remember how it felt like without metal wire in your mouth already haha! ENDURE!
And this is one of the reason I would re-visit this place again coz of this drink! I've never seen or tasted this drink anywhere before. With watermelon, dragonfruit, green tea, pineapple in it which makes it so refreshing. Flushed away the oiliness instantly after a BBQ session. I kept asking Bee to refill for me and drank 3 cups =p Simple can't stop at 1.
After dinner, we went to catch mid-night movie (Love, Rosie) at Cathay. Wah we had watched a total of 4 movies within a week =x


















No comments:
Post a Comment