22nd September 2013
So.... it was my 9 times celebrating his birthday together :)
Had an advance birthday celebration with his friends at Pepperoni Pizza!
All dressed-up and waiting for him to pick me up!
Us at Pepperoni Pizza!
Always wanted to give it a try but can't find the time so finally this time we went!
There're afew outlets, we went to the one at Zion Road.
Their chicken wings is so yummmy! We ordered another basket after that!
We ordered half Salmone & half Pepperoni Pizza.
Jian Ming, Ian & his gf
The pizza was really huge! Need at least 4 pax to enough the huge pizza!
I loved the Salmone Pizza most coz they served really huge fresh salmon in it!
Happy Birthday Bee!
Was already quite full but we didn't want to go home straight after dinner so we drove over to Dempsey Hill for desserts at P.S Cafe!
Our all-time-fav hang out place to chill!
Leave the guys to decide on what to order!
So here's what they ordered, Truffle fries (cannot miss one! Definitely must order) and 3 different slice of chocolate cakes :)
This boy damn bad! What kind of expression was that huh??!!
Desserts was birthday boy treat! Yeah :)
***
28th September 2013
I "booked" him in advance & told him no matter what also must make himself free on the 28th coz I've stuff planned for him! Chance upon browsing thru Hard Rock Hotel website and just nice they're having some promotion at that time so I quickly booked a night stay with them :)
Kept mute throughout the whole 2 months until the very day. Sometimes I'm amazed how I can always keep secret from him hahaha!! *Ahem! in a good way* Anyway, he went work as usual on Saturday but requested to left earlier to meet me a Vivo to start our activities planned for him. I went out earlier that morning to meet his youngest brother to pass him the "advance" birthday cake that I baked 2 nights before so that we can eat it on his actual birthday with his family (so he will not suspect anything!). I actually made 2 cakes this year, 1 to bring it to the Hotel planning to surprise it to him at 12am sharp on 29th and another one which is the cake I handed to his brother to be surprised at night with his family. He don't see it all coming!
After I left the cake with his brother, train down to Hard Rock Hotel, original plan was to check-in earlier first but who knows the room are still not available at that point of time (around 12.30pm) so I was told to come back again at 2pm (which is the officially check-in time BOOO~). I left the cake with them and went back to Vivo to "meet" him. Oh! I also redeem the free 3-days 2 complimentary Pass from the hotel to excess within Vivo - Hotel - Vivo.
He has no idea where we will be heading to, all I instructed him was to wear something relaxing and bring along an extra attire. He highly thought we will be heading to Sentosa for some sun-tunning or something else.. hahahaha! All wrong! I know you're smart but I ain't dumb too!
Told him not to eat too full or else we will suffer later so we went for Mac.
Went window shopping to search for his birthday gift and when it was about time, we left to take the train towards Sentosa. I handed him the Complimentary pass and told him it's from a friend. He turned the card around and saw Hard Rock Hotel Pass and asked, "Don't tell me you booked a room at Hard Rock Hotel hor!!!" Hahahaha I laughed......... Ya la ya la going stay there for a night la! And now we will be checking in and leave no time to go Adventure Cove!!!
Birthday boy finally checking in :)
A welcome note.
We really love the concept of the room. Very cosy and clean :)
Love the toilet coz it's very very clean & neat!
Especially when the bathing & toilet bowl is separated! Say yeah to no wet floor!
Okay 1 last pic before we zoom off for our water activities!!
Brought along waterproof camera (the best decision ever!), tickets to Adverture Cove and a $10 note to lock our stuff.
He can't wait to go in and have water splash on his face! Walk so fast!
Undress and off we go!!
Our first ride!
Eventually, we managed to complete all the rides within 3 hours except for 1 ride which we can go with or without :)
Got ourselves wet!
Secretly took this photo! We're not supposed to have anything with us but he hided the camera in his pocket haha!
This is the ever longest ride we queued for at least an hour for that few minute thrill!
But it was all worth it coz we had so much of fun!!
Another secret shot we took hahahahaha!
Water wave!! I think it activates every 30min.
Lazy pool...
I looked naked in this photo hahaha!
Another shot before we left to snorkeling with the fishes!
This moment felt like we're in Krabi! WE MISS KRABI!
I want another beach vocation plssss!
Really thankful I brought my waterproof camera along for this trip!
It was 6pm and closing time... We went back to our hotel to change up within 30min and left to Vivo for our dinner!
The mirror in the lift is so Shine bright like a Diamond!! Just blink only!
The birthday boy had major craving for Sushi so we settled at Sushi Tei :)
Had to queue but waited for about 20min which is manageable for our hungry tummies! Hehe!
#ootd
our must-order-salmon-salad! So yummy & refreshing!
I only learn how to eat Salmon sashimi recently :)
I don't take raw food in the past, what happen to me!? Hahaha but it's a good thing or else I will missed out alot of yummy uncovered food!
The happy boy ordered quite alot of dishes this time round! Thought we couldn't enough but WE DID :)
After dinner, we continued with our shopping and what he don't know was, I actually booked tickets to catch a movie at 10pm. He wanted to go for some desserts and I randomly told him, "You sure? we've only 20min to eat coz we'll be catching a movie at 10pm" and I wanted to see how his expression would be. True enough, his eyes big big and stared at me giving me the "I beg your pardon? I think I heard something but not clear enough" expression hahaha! Damn epic! Poor him, he was quite disappointed he doesn't satisfy his sweet tooth craving. Sorry boy! Next time ok :)
The movie ended at 11.40pm and I was super duper ganchiong coz I under estimated the movie timing (thought it would end around 11.20pm) so at least got time to travel back to hotel room as I arranged for a birthday surprise earlier on with a complimentary cake from the hotel!
It was getting late, we missed the last train to Sentosa -.- so we gotten walk all the way back to Sentosa. When we reached the hotel lobby, I told him to go up first as I still got stuff to settle. Rushed to the counter and asked for my cake! Saw him standing at the lift waiting for me and I signal him to go up first! After I got the cake, I rushed up and stood outside the room door wanting to light up the candles and press the bell so when he open the door I can surprise him, who knows while I was still lighting up the candles, he suddenly came out of the door and that moment my heart sank and shouted! WHY YOU OPEN THE DOOR AT THE WRONG TIMING???!!! WHY WHY WHY!!! FASTER GO IN LA! Knowing my plan FAILED so angry at that EPIC moment! >:( Don't know wanna laugh or angry or CRY!
We acted as if nothing happened earlier on. Pressed the bell, opened door and I sang birthday song to him while holding the cake hahahahaha! WAH seriously man!!
I asked him why just now you don't want go up when I told you to? He replied, "It's so late now, I can't just left you alone at the counter" Hahahaha! Got more sweet or not this boy? I know lah, you're concerned about my safety but eh Hello! Singapore leh you thought JB ah? Don't spoil my plan can LOL! xD
Make him a Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake! He was surprised though coz he was with me throughout the whole day and the cake is not with me. He never expect me to "check-in" first before meeting him. I'M PRO LIKE THAT :D
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY BEEBEE!
My handsome birthday bee :)
Faster make a wish before the candles light off!
I'm not kidding. He's making a looooong wish!
Complimentary cake from the hotel. Miscommunication!
I told them to come over to surprise him at 12.15am. Thought they will come over with afew of their crew to sing birthday song or something but ended up when Bee opened the door, the cake is already placed on the table -.-
He only ate 1 mouthful and left it untouched coz not bad at all! He prefers my cake hahaha!
Within few min, the birthday boy just ate up half of it! PRO OR NOT?!
He's on the phone with his friend calling to wish him!
We even bought some alcohol from Vivo to celebrate hahaha!
And I couldn't hold my excitement anymore! I handed him my handmade birthday card!
Slept pretty late that night, around 3am @.@ damn shagged!
Like a relax hor!
***
29th September 2013 - Actual Day!
He woke up early and went down to get breakfast for us! Yeah my fav Big breakfast! Yumyum!
After checking out, we went back Vivo to get his birthday gift. I told him to pick his present coz I don't know what he want or need. After much consideration, he chose a bag from CRUMPLER :)
Good choice! Can use it for school and on normal days...
HIS PICK!!
Back to his place....
Must take photo!!
A closer shot of the birthday card.
Do nothing except nua-ing at home for the whole day until dinner time!
His family bought POPEYES!
What's next is something he don't know :)
The Oreo Cheesecake that I baked especially for him and left it at his place on 28th! Whenever he opened the fridge, I will panic he will find or sees it! Luckily, his brother hid the cake box in the inner layer which he never expect it haha!
This is the 3rd attempt!!
Before this cake, I tried different recipes & methods to modify just the taste & texture he wants it!
Everyone think it's good! I'm super pleased with the end result too! Tasted like Secret Recipe one!
Tips: I'm using the "Bath" method! :)
It helps keeping the cake stay moisture! Leave the cake in the oven for at least an hour without opening the oven door so that the cake will not crack!
Finally used the alphabetical candles that I gotten last year!!! So hard to find these days!
Does it look yummy to you?? :)
This year he has got 3 cakes! 2 from me and 1 ice cream from his family :)
Closer shot! So glad I found the BEST Oreo Cheesecake recipe!
Now you know the reason why his birthday cake in the card looks like this! HAHAHA!
I love you Bee.. I hoped you had an enjoyable 24th with me this year and wishing you with good health and a bright future together :)
xx










































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment