Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ah E's B'day

27 October 2013


Celebrated Ah E's Birthday at one of the Zi char! Posting all these photos makes me feel so hungry now!! Dishes we ordered :)

 photo IMG_5883_zps47d4aec9.jpg

 photo IMG_5886_zps715165ed.jpg

 photo IMG_5894_zps5b2846d4.jpg

 photo IMG_5888_zps37b9f24b.jpg

 photo IMG_5893_zpsb7425956.jpg

 photo IMG_5895_zpsd938ac57.jpg

 photo IMG_5897_zps05cd0113.jpg

 photo IMG_5898_zpsac3c3a1f.jpg

 photo IMG_5902_zps1df59d1b.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1382883955520_zpse0b1499f.jpg


It's my very first time baking a CAKE!!! Decided to bake Hershey Chocolate Cake for her!!
Got the ingredients ready and bake it a night before :)


 photo 20131026_111341_zpsc32546d5.jpg

One of the best my purchase! A mixer is so so so convenient & easy to use!

 photo 20131026_120046_zpsdd8859b7.jpg


While I was baking, the Hershey Chocolate just came out of the oven, smells so heavenly OMG!!


 photo 20131026_131048_zps2a6003fb.jpg

So nicely baked! It's a success for me for a first time baker! I foresee myself that I will do more baking session! It's so fun!

 photo 20131026_133130_zps304112c7.jpg

Spreading the chocolate frosting over the batter :)

 photo 20131026_140535_zps03a7b126.jpg

A rich Hershey Chocolate Cake!!

 photo 20131026_142545_zps83924407.jpg

Presented it to the birthday girl hehe!

 photo 20131027_203454_zps533c595a.jpg


 photo IMG_5903_zpsc9e4547d.jpg

 photo IMG_5906_zps78f9ca70.jpg

 photo IMG_5908_zps392bd041.jpg

 photo IMG_5910_zpsbd499c80.jpg

 photo IMG_5911_zpse555104f.jpg

 photo IMG_5914_zpse93d5440.jpg

 photo IMG_5915_zpsaa63c1bf.jpg

 photo IMG_5917_zps18f8c15c.jpg

 photo IMG_5918_zps76d2c578.jpg

 photo IMG_5919_zps4841c592.jpg

 photo IMG_5920_zpsfaa11965.jpg

Cake tasting time!

 photo IMG_5925_zpsee281df5.jpg

Not bad for a first time baking cake right? The cake was nice & spongy but I think the frosting is kinda too sweet for my family liking so I think I will use the same recipe only thing I will reduce the sugar level :)

 photo IMG_5926_zps3a2362a3.jpg

Check out the cake left on the table! Haha my aunt basically just cut a thick slice for everyone! So happy despite the sweetness, they emptied their plate!

 photo IMG_5928_zpsc8034bc7.jpg

 photo IMG_5929_zpse60ce20c.jpg



 photo IMG_20131027_211239_zps9c24ca85.jpg


***

29th October 2013 - Actual Day!


It was a last minute meet up to celebrating Ah E's birthday after work. Was raining heavily!
Dinner was so Ban Leong Wah Hoe Seafood! One of our favourite Zichar place!


 photo 20131029_192521_zps6d016f18.jpg

 photo IMG_20131029_192406_zpsb4869d90.jpg

 photo IMG_20131029_193103_zps70107f71.jpg

 photo IMG_20131029_192439_zpsc0b5bc79.jpg

 photo IMG_20131029_201608_zpsee31f444.jpg

 photo IMG_20131029_192146_zps4430c164.jpg

xx

No comments: