Sunday, November 04, 2012

Krabi Trip - Snorkeling (DAY 2)

10th October 2012

Woke up really early as the tourguide will be here to fetch us at 9am for our day activity!
Bathed and went down for our breakfast :) I have to say that today's activity is one of the most exciting part of this trip, Snorkeling! I remembered I did snorkeling many few years back in Phuket when I was young, it is bee's first time! Hehe.. We will be visiting a total of 8 Islands (Phi Phi Island), stopping at 5 islands for snorkeling!

Quite limited buffet spread.. Anyway, ate to keep our stomach full!

Photobucket

Spreading the butter for me hehe..

Photobucket

We wore the couple singlet we bought on Day 1. S$4 only!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Spammed alot on Sunblock!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

While waiting for our tourguide to come, took some photos (: A fresh day!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Aboarded the Openspace tour truck! Cool~
The hotel was really kind to provide us with Towel in a bag for us to bring along for our activity :)
That's why you see him carrying the bag in Red! HAHAHA!

Photobucket

Didn't know that this will be the beach where we will be abroading our speedboat. Haha we were here to catch the Sunset on the previous night :)

Photobucket

Seriously, thank god for the wonderful weather! I don't mind getting myself 1 tone darker rather than rain!

The sun hot until I couldn't fully opened my eyes haha!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Okay, one more before we abroad :)

Photobucket

Crystal clear water...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

About 15 ~ 20min to our very first stop for snorkelling!
 Woohoo~!!

It was really windy but so shiok!!

Photobucket

Passed by, Chicken Island. Obviously the mountain looked like a chicken haha!

Photobucket

Trying to demonstrate! HAHA!

Photobucket

WAHHHH! This definitely blown us away! Look at the super clear bue ocean!!
OMG!!!! I really can't wait to jump into! This is a paradise <3>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Love this!!

Photobucket

It's very common wearing bikini here... I don't get weird stares coz everyone were wearing! LOL

Photobucket

There're many mountains in Krabi, however all looked very similar to me haha!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Our very kind tourguide helping us take a photo :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I wore my bikini that I bought on Day 1 :)
About S$12?

Photobucket

Wapiang! Can you believe it?? It's clear blue in colour! We see fishes everywhere!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Even the sand is so soft and fine..

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Phi Phi Isand :)

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Traditional Long Tailboat..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Love this!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HAHAHA!! Flying monkey!!

Photobucket

Act cute only!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

LUNCH! Our tour was the first to reach before the other tours came... We managed to get a table to eat :)

Photobucket

We finished our lunch very quickly, made used of our left time to explore around :)

Such weather must eat Ice-cream!

I also buy another set of Bikini in bright pink! Hehehe..

Photobucket
Photobucket

Love the weather so much!

Photobucket

And we were brought to one of the most beautiful best spot for snorkelling where we swam with tillions of fishess!!!!! Feeding the fishes with bread!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

He can't wait to jump down already!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

HAHAHA! First time to jump!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Like swimming in a pool hor?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

If you can't swim it's okay, they will provide you with Lifejacket. Just that you can't dive down and see the under waterworld!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Woohoo~!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

This is just like a HEAVEN!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Okay, now my turn! I can't wait to jump in too!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wahahaha! It was pretty scary at first coz you might afraid of the fishes biting you. But in fact, those fishes are very afraid of human, although you are swimming with them but you don't feel them at all! They will avoid skin contact with you hehe! It's so amazing!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Another island....

Our tourguide showing us Sea Urchin! Telling us not to dive too deep coz there's many of them!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Gross! Got eye somemore hahaha!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket’’ Photobucket

I am glad that I brought Waterproof camera along!!! Borrowed it from my Aunt. I'm now comtemplating to get one too now!

The pictures below are taken from Waterproof camera, hence you could see everywhere underwater!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Photobucket\ PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Here I am trying to do some Human Mermaid pose hahaha!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

not much fishes here...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Love this!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket\ PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I am amazed that the waterproof camera can capture such beautiful unbelieveable moments... I'm really happy I brought the camera along hahaha! Otherwise, there won't be any of those pictures right now!}

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Some of my friends asked me who took all these pictures for us?
Eh obviously is either we asked people to take, take by ourselves if possible or with the help using my tripod?? HAHAHA

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Even the fishes wanna be in the photos haha!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hey dude! You got into the right place being in the centre of us hahaha! Nice one!

Photobucket

Although you might freaked out seeing so many fishes but I really don't feel their exist!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

One of my favourite photo!

Photobucket

They caught a fish! I don't know what are they gonna do with it i guess for eating?

Photobucket

So many sea urchin!!!! I don't even dare to dive too deep upon seeing them!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Coming to an end of our day activity! We had so much of fun down there!!

Back to the shore....

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I bought this photoframe back for keepsake... I really like this :)
They sell us about S$4 only, so worth bringing it home!

Photobucket

Placed it on my bed shell :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sending home to our resort, need a shower!!!

After that, rest for awhile before heading out for dinner! It's still early, so we went for foot massage!
1hr - S$10!

I spammed so much on sunblock, applied every 1 hour but I still turned red! -.-

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Yummy!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Nutella Pancake everyday!! WAHAHAHA a must-eat everyday!!

Photobucket

We went back to this lady coz she makes the best crispy Banana Pancake as compared to other random stall!

Photobucket

Like a enjoy only!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We settled our dinner at a foodstall! So many people, we managed to get a table!

Photobucket

His favourite!

Photobucket

We ordered grilled fish as well.. Swam with the fish in the daytime not enough still must eat them at night hahaha!

Photobucket

My favourite coconut!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

WAHHH we ordered grilled Tiger prawns! Really huge!

Photobucket

This meal costs us about S$30!

Photobucket

We enjoyed eating by the street!

Photobucket

Ice blended Watermelon Juice SHIOK ah!

Photobucket

Went to collect the name bracelet from the guy who I paid him to do the previous night :)

Photobucket

It was a tiring day.. I remembered we slept really early, fell asleep around 11pm. hahaha!
I guessed we use up too much energy snorkelling for the whole day plus sunburn!
And also turning in for our next day activity, Elephant Ride & Rafting!!
This time have to wake up even earlier! Cause the tourguide will be picking us uo at 8.30am!

No comments: