Monday, March 05, 2012

Dinner with the girlsss (:

This was taken sometimes back in January/February. Both on different venue (:

We went Timbre for dinner!

Miss these girls! We shall meet up more often yea (: All busying with their own life..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not ready yet! HAHA

Photobucket

Like very funny?

Photobucket

So fierce >:x

Photobucket

Heyo Fiona, you looking at me for?

Photobucket

Cheryll with her bf, Anthony.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had yummy pizzza & Buffalo Wingsss ((:

I like their Salmon & Roasted Duck Pizza the most. So yummy!
I'm starting to like SALMON alot these dayss.. Haha!

Photobucket


Photobucket


This was taken on another date (:

This time, cherie joined us for the dinner! Earlier on, we went hunting for Valentine gift but didn't managed to see anything :c

Cheryll brought us to this place called Buckaroo. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love gathering ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Foods we ordered (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: