Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cousin's Wedding!

8th January 2012


It was my mom's cousin daughter getting hitched! What a auspicious date to get marry (:

Was really happy for her although we ain't really close kind of cousin but I love attending wedding dinner! Hehe felt love is in the air!

Pretty mom & I <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We hardly had this kind of relative gathering...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All nicely dressed up! Hehe I regretted not bringing along my DSLR >:c

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby Fiona looking good, sucha big girl now! I remembered the previous time I saw her was on her 1st Birthday Party! Look at her now, 2years on..... Hehehe..

Photobucket

Does my uncle looked like Andy Lau? (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bad hair day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: