Wednesday, February 01, 2012

My 22nd Birthday!!

9th December 2011 - Friday

So.... It was my 22nd Birthday on a Friday! Felt really old right now.. Sighhhh...
7 more years to my 30th Birthday HAHAHA omg I can't imagine that!

Bee went for his medical appointment and he went to collect my birthday cake at Vivo City.
I was slacking at home coz Mom and Aunt was at work so we can only celebrate at night for dinner.

Bee surprised me with my favourite flower - Lilies!!! I love it, thank you boy!! ((:

He knocked on my door and I realized it was actually him Haha I thought he was still at Vivo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Birthday flowers ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He went home to change and came back to my place to fetch me to meet my family.
Celebrated my birthday at Zhou's Kitchen @ Novena Square.

My treat! Spent quite alot, $200over!

My parents (:

Photobucket

Foods we had ordered!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday noodle for me for Good Luck!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bryon was first to dig! Hahaha guess he was too hungry already! Please eat more la so skinny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bee gotta me "2 2" candles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Singing birthday song.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Making a wish... hahaha!

Photobucket

Frankly, I can't remember what I wished for already HAHAHA!!

Photobucket

I was looking at Bee and thinking, "Wth! Birthday girl haven't blow... You dare to blow my cake?!"

LOL!

No lah, just kidding =p

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't bear to cut my birthday cake! hehehe...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay... ready?! I'm cutting!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom got me a New phone (Samsung S2). Thank mom!
She got the delivery man to deliver the phone to me on the actual day in the morning! Hehehe!!

I love this phone ttm!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sent Ah e's MIL home and I called Daniel & Arian whether wanna meet for supper?
They said okay! So we went to fetch them and headed to Chomp Chomp!

Foods they ordered.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm very fortunated to have my supportive Family & Close Friends by my side to celebrate my birthday!
I'm a year older and I hope to success in my career & completed my Dip course as soon as possible!

Love all of them!!! Thanks you beee!


10th December 2011 - 1 Night Stay @ Studio M Hotel

Random taken from my colleague iphone (: 

Photobucket

Our check in time was 2pm. Met the guys at Compass Point and train down to Clarke Quay.

Studio M was located around Clarke quay area (:

Finding our way through GPS. Hehe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here was are! Reached there 2pm sharp!

Photobucket

We needed room card to access to the lift (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stayed at Level 8, Room no. 42!

Gotta thank my ex-colleague (Siti) for booking for me with her Staff pass! Paid a cheap price for a night there hehe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a double storey, 2nd level was the bed! We loved the concept, the designer who design it really made use of the space.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cupcakes from Shunhai, Wei xiang & Geraldine. Thanks guys! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Somebody relaxing on the bed! HAHA

Photobucket

Pretending to fall asleep haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to log-in to the free wi-fi (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was Lunchtime so we decided to call Domino's Pizza delivery!

Photobucket

Arrived 30min later! That was fast! Becuz our poor friend (Daniel) was very hungry like a pig! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG I'm feeling very hungry right now! HAHA never regret ordering from Domino's Pizza!

It tasted so good and slightly cheaper than Pizza Hut. Though I love Pizza Hut's Hot&Spicy drumlets!
Those are to die for!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The-hungry-fat-pig! LOL

Photobucket

Always the first to dig in! ALWAYS!!! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Definitely gonna order this Dark Chocolate! DAMN NICEEEEEE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMGGG!! HAHAHAHAHAHA he got a sexy ass huh?!

Photobucket

Ready for a swim!

We're making use of their facilities don't we? LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this! Find it super cute! Hehehe =p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All ready!

Photobucket

Photobucket

WOW~ BOSS! Not bad ah! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehehe ang mo baby so cute right?

I secretly took it LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went back to take a quick shower and off for our dinner! It was hard deciding where we should go for dinner! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Decided on Sushi Tei @ Vivo City! So hungry!

Thanks guys for the treat ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favourite ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was near Christmas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAHA my irritating boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eclipse!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cheeer~!! Christmas Tree at Studio M (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Night view from Level 8

Photobucket

Wah this boy damn fast lor! Laid on the comfort bed already!

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHA our bed can't squeeze 4 person so no choice, both of us gotta sleep on the sofa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor guys, it was so cold at night, no blanket to cover! So we threw our blanket down for them HAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bee & I decided to walk out to buy Mac Breakfast for them as we needed to check out by 12pm.

Shiok ah! Wake up only got breakfast served them liao!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a happening night and thanks guys for coming over, it was a nice gathering ((:


No comments: