I love Christmas (:
It was near Christmas, Bee & I decided to hit down to town to soak with the X'mas mood!
The lighting makes the whole ambience even more beautiful!
Counted ourselves lucky or not, we got Starbuck Coffee for free!!

It was near Christmas, Bee & I decided to hit down to town to soak with the X'mas mood!
The lighting makes the whole ambience even more beautiful!
Counted ourselves lucky or not, we got Starbuck Coffee for free!!

X'mas Tree outside ION. I still prefer the X'mas Tree at Vivo (:
We wanted to shop for our X'mas gifts but didn't manage to get anything that night ):
X'mas Tree @ Takashimaya.
Settled down at Pasta Mania for dinner (:
24th December 2011 - X'mas Eve!
Celebrated with friends on the eve of X'mas (:
Arian suggested having our dinner at Nihon Mura @ The Cathay.
Ordered all we wanted!
Bee surprised me with a X'mas gift! Heehee so sweet of him!
I felt so bad for not getting anything for him becuz we actually decide not to get any gift for each other but he still did! I'm still very happy receiving it though =p






























































































































No comments:
Post a Comment