Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nightout!

Here's a updated post! Haha..
These were taken a few weeks back, you might have seen it on my FB already but I post here again to make this space alive =p


Went to meet bee after work, he came over to my workplace to pick me (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh my... this is terrible..

Photobucket

Meeting Fiona at the later part to club (:

Bee was kinda shocked to see me wearing so casually, he thought that I'm going there like this. HAHA.
Seriously you think I will? Without make-up too? Brought my make-up pouch along, honestly I hate to bring them out. I don't do re-touch or whatever when I'm out, just find it really troublesome.

Photobucket

Bee before his hair makeover. LOL.


Photobucket

We were looking high & low for this cafe called, "Marche" recommended by his friend.
We managed to find the exact location, top level of vivo just next to the gym.

Photobucket

We are given each a card whenever you want to place order foods just pass them the card and PAY LATER!

OMG! I love the cheese hotdog. Making me feel hungry now! Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Squeezing the lemon for me HAHA.

Photobucket

Dinner -> my treat (:
Much cheaper than I expected. 

Next, we went to catch a movie "Shaolin". It's a very last minute decision since it's still early to meet Fiona. We went Starbuck to get my favourite blended coffee and cheese cake!

Brought them into the cinema to eat. LOL. 

And fyi, we got the very first row! =.=
Neck aching like hell but damn nice show so it's still worth it! HAHAHA


Photobucket

The show ended late in the end I was late to meet Fiona at Clark Quay.

We went Seveninch to find her sis (Felicia).

Photobucket

She's a pole dancer @ seveninch.

Photobucket

I always wanted to try their BurgerKing drumlets but was too full to eat that time. HAHA.
Nevermind, will try it other day (:

Photobucket

Look at that greedy pig eating? LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the new friends I met (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can see our faces are getting redder?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crab & Lobster! HAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Put your hand up in the air!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went back to seveninch to wait for Felicia to knock off from work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Anyway the greatest joke was, I vomitted in the backstage!

Sudden felt giddy and my ear drums are blocked, couldn't hear what they're talking and I see STARss!!!
That feeling was terrible seriously I don't want to go through that moment again.

Think I drank a little too much that night, after all I hardly drink. No wonder my body can't take the heat.


Photobucket


I felt sooo much better after vomitting and we continuing clubbing again. IMAO.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls are very protective of each other which is good (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Fiona & I admitted that we're getting old. HAHA we're working adults now, got to wake up early for work everyday. By the time the clock hits 12am, we kinda tired our energy running down! 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Despite Bee got training the next following morning, he still came to fetch me home (:
So sweeet of you boyfriend, MUACK!

Bathed and slept at 4am zzzZZzzz


No comments: