Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CNY 2011 Eve & Day 1

I love Chinese New Year so much because I get to eat all I can and get HongBaos!!!

We booked a table at Cassirana few weeks before cos we know it will be very crowded and they don't entertain walk-in customers on the eve. We chose that place cos they served delicious & cheap foods (:


Lou Hei

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah ma & Xiao ku (:

Photobucket

Ah ma serving the tea for us <3

Photobucket

My pretty mummy! <3

Photobucket

Ah sum fish, we'll never miss (:

Photobucket

Mom & me (:
I chose to go without make-up that day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fried Prawns - my favourite!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Happy Family <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HUAT AH!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yam Ring

Photobucket

Fried Chicken Wings ~!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Abalone with Bacoli

Wahaha! No la just kidding.. It's mushroom but look like abalone hor?

Photobucket

3Photobucket

Eat & Eat & Eat.........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Giving that face ^,^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to buy KOI after that Haha! 


CNY - Day 1


August want those goodies too!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My house is the HQ where everyone will come over to bai-nie. Teehee!
Every year without fail, my mom will always be the one to wake up early to prepare the dishes..


Photobucket

Look at the goodies we have got (:

Photobucket

Foods prepared by mom (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's still more in the kitchen!

Photobucket

Around 11plus, all my aunties side family came.

Photobucket

Homemade Lou-hei 

I grinded the carrots!!! *so proud* kekekekeke....

Photobucket

Xiao ku brought over some foods too!

Photobucket

HUAT AH!!!

Photobucket

Stream Fish - Every year got Fish!! LOL

Photobucket

Xiao Ku bought this rabbit bun, so special & cute hor? Hahaha...

My favourite too! Lotus paste!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got tail some more Hahaha!

Photobucket

Posing with the rabbit Haha.. Rabbit year ma!

Photobucket

Cousin - Felicia & I

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every yea without fail, GAMBLE!!

Playing Bingo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom only started eating after we had ourselves.. So poor thing, had to prepared, cooked, washed, mopped, bath!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I <3 my Ah ma (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2nd aunt & Felicia

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I <3 my CNY dress (:
Bought from online. Hehe! All my CNY dresses are from blogshop!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

August Lee! Happy Chinese New Year to you ah!

Photobucket

Everyone said he's very cute & FAT!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rat & the rabbit. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHAHA! I'm so bad took picture of xiao ku complaining!!

Photobucket

Babyboy dropped by my place in the later afternoon (:

Photobucket

<3 you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Desmond, me & Winnie..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everyone said August so cute but except xiao ku said Er Xin!

ER XIN HUH?!

So I took August and disturb her~!!! HAHAHAHA...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's very scared of August.

I think my August more scared of you ah! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was like, "No! You see very cute what him!!!"...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHA! Look at my dad..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took them to pose with the oranges. So they did, LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Received many Hongbaos!!!

No comments: