Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Last day of Year 2010

Fyi, Don't mistaken that I quarelled with Babyboy or whatsever. Haha!
Anyway, everything is fine now. Dowager & I spoke again after 4 days of war. keke.
This time I won! 

Oh oh.... and I just reactivated my FB! LOL. Damn kuku I know =D




Celebrated end of Year 2010 with Babyboy (:

Half day work on Friday, we went City Hall to look for cam bag for my DSLR.
He brought me to some shops to take a look but ended up didn't get becuz I wanted to look around for a better one. It was lunchtime and both of us were starving like hell.. Haha! So we went PastaMania to full our stomach (:


I wore my new dress that I bought from online (:
Wanted to save it for my CNY collection but I can't resist it! Kekee..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It started pouring so heavily that we got no choice but to wait under the shelter for awhile.. 
I usually have an bolly with me in my bag but just that day I brought out my 60D which is like so bulky & heavy so I decided not to bring out my bolly. Didn't I know never bring out only, it rain! HAHA.

Next, we went Raffles City. The toilet was so packed. Everything was packed that day la!



Photobucket

Damn stupid! LOL. Take me leh! Hahahaha..

Photobucket

I realized I couldn't get anything when I'm out for shopping. Everytime only managed to get it online (:

Most of my clothes/things now are all purchased from online. Haha! 


Photobucket

Kate Spade was having Sales. Spotted a handbag which is like 50% less! Woohoo~ But ended up didn't get it. Haha! I wanna stop spending and save more money! Valentine Day is coming man.. So better save up and buy something good for him (:


Next, we walked to Marina Square. As I mentioned earlier la, so packed with Humans! 

We kept walking and walking non-stop that day. Wanted to settle down for a drink but no space for us? Haha..


Photobucket

We were just window shopping that day la.. hehe but very fun going out with him. Never fail to make me smile and lots of laughters together.. Hahaha!

Photobucket

We bought French Fries to munch.. Haha..

Photobucket

Smile (:

Photobucket

We wanted to catch a movie but...... hai....... No slots leh!


Photobucket

Huh?! Hahaha...

Photobucket

It was 5plus then...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Babyboy <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love my dress ttm!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehehe... So cute..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Seriously love my necklace too (:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

=p

Photobucket

Spotted a snail. Hey! Come on... it's the last day of 2010. Why look so lonely & emo? LOL.

Photobucket

Woohoo~ Good view (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

He look really nerd with this spec.. Haha..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He sibei bo liao.. I helping ppl take pic, he took pic of me.. LOL..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wah... Look at this man... It's only like 5plus and look at the crowd?

All standby tripod and powerful cam liao.. Hahaha! 

Photobucket

Photobucket<

Silly boy of mine.. Haha.. Looking silly here..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He commented that, Superman flew passed.. HAHAHA!

Photobucket


He said that, I really look someone that is easily get bullied and kena box! LOL.


Photobucket

Don't u think I look so cute with this spec? kekekekeke =p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Old man!

Photobucket

And he said, he look someone more like the one boxing ppl! LOL.

Photobucket

Don't act leh.. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I seen her on TV before right? But don't know which channel la.. keke..

Photobucket

Photobucket

We wanted to catch a movie so badly but all no slots! So we thought of trying Jubilee at AMK.

So being the sibei "On" us walked all the way back to take a train to AMK. Reached there Jubilee Closed! Alamak! Don't know is Close for the day or Closed down la.. Damn sway leh!
So we tried our luck at Cathay instead. Thank god there're still some slots for us to choose. Hehe!
We catch "The Tourist" (: Super nice show. Must catch! Angelina Jolie damn elegant and unique. Babyboy agreed =D


Photobucket

Photobucket

By the time we finished our show was 11pm. So we went back to Marina Square to see the Firework!
LOL. Damn On hor? keke..


Photobucket

Making a fun in the train.. Haha..

Luckily we didn't drive ah! Ar bo surely jam!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We reached there at 11.45pm. Find a good spot that no tree & brushes.. Slowly, more & more ppl coming in..


Don't know why I'm so nervous at the same time excited! Haha Babyboy said I siao! Haha..
Happy ma it's gonna be a brand new year yea (:


Below are some pictures I took (:
I pray hard that my memory will not Full while I snapped.. keke.. But thank god (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Luckily, there's Circle Line so the train wasn't that packed..
Headed back to his place, forgot to take key! Alamak in the end went Rivervale Plaza take key from his bro. Haha! Drove me back at 4am.. zZz..... Woke up 2pm the next day. Half day gone!

No comments: