I had been neglecting this space for awhile. After I had an FB account, just too lazy to upload those pictures again the 2nd time. LOL.
CNY is coming in like 10 more days! Woohoo~! I've got 3 new dresses to wear Haha all purchased from blogshops (: Cheap & nice I like all of them!
Meanwhile, I've been catching up with some of my girlfriends for these past weeks.
Busy Busy Busy.. but don't know what I'm busy about too..
It's time for me to go back school... Argh~!!!
Back here, celebrated my Dad's birthday with Bryon & family on one the weekend (:
We booked a table at Soon Soon Huat Seafood Resturant at Redhill. Been there for the 2nd time. They served delicious foods! YUM YUM!
Bryon Boey busy playing with his ipad.. Hahaha..
Here comes the dishes! (:
My favourite Cereal Prawns!!!
Pepper Crab damn yummmy! Looks dry but tasted damn gooooooddd!
After dinner, we went Bukit Batok cc, wanted to play bowling but all fully booked.
So we went to play some other games..

























No comments:
Post a Comment