Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hamster

Can anyone tell me, Why is he so cute ?????


Photobucket
He never fail to make me laugh! Hahahahaha........

Photobucket This greedy hamham of mine!

Photobucket Photobucket

It's pouring really heavily right here. Sometimes, I really hate my dad. He just got home after the whole afternoon out (I didn't even see him the whole day) and now he's eating his dinner without waiting for us! It's 6.23pm only leh! Why you just can't wait for the whole family to eat? Can't you just fucking wait for like 30minutes? Are you a hungry ghost?!

I just feel that we're always eating the leftover food that he ate! Damn it!
Is it his brought up? No manner at all! And my silly mom just dote him alot! Let him do whatever he wanted. I did confronted her about it and she just don't admit she dote him!
Wtf?

No comments: