30th Apr 10 - Friday night out with boy (:
Knocked off from work at 5.30pm on every Friday. Train down to Hougang station, slowly walked to Hougang Stadium to meet boy after his training. Waited for him for about 25min. He came to meet me after his shower, then drove to Punggol Marina Club for Steamboat!
Was so excited for that whole day becuz in the afternoon we will out of idea where to go for dinner since it's a friday night and we can hang out late together at night (:
We wanted somewhere that is peaceful, planned to catch ip man2 but the tickets is sold out ):
Even if I wanted to book the tickets online in the late morning which is 11am yet SOLD OUT?!Nevermind la, we can still catch it some other day (:
Sakura BBQ & steamboat for dinner (:
Actually, our plan was going to the inner steamboat buffet near the yacht. But it's close ):
Only left Sakura which is so packed with human being! I swear that Sakura is feaking big!!!
I think Sakura just open not very long ago becuz when the previous time we came here in Jan, there's still no such stall. Hehe! Marina Club became crowded after this "restaurant" open here.
There're loads of variety. All kinds of meat at here. You name it, they have it! HAHA..
Very fresh!
You might want to try this! It's already peel the shell for us. and it's very fresh and we love the Q Q! Hehehe.. damn nice lor. We had alot of these prawns.. Bee took alot of these prawn.
Oh, there're also alot of different flavours Ice cream (:
Bee got me this Blackcurrent. I know if I don't eat it now, later I'll be too full to eat any. Haha!
Boy eating his jelly!
Haha! This boy love to act lor! Damn act cute.. LOL! =x
Eating ice cream still pathetic meh? Keke =x
Too engross with his ice cream? Hehehe..
We didn't finish all our food that we took =x opp! I know very wasteful but no choice la too full liao.. Who ask bee take so much! Hahahahaha.....
After dinner, went off for some walk at the side..
After dinner, went off for some walk at the side..
hahaha! He said he's thinking of me... LOL!
looking at the people prawning.. Actually, we planned to catch prawn n BBQ for dinner.
But heng lor, we went to eat BBQ Steamboat. I think if we already went prawning, scarly whole hour only catch 2 prawn, 1 for bee and 1 for myself. Hahaha! He agreed with me =.=
Went off around 10pm. The night is still young. Called Dan they all, but all not free if not can meet for some drink or go club? But in the end, both of us drive round n round but no idea where to go next. So bee suggested, let me drive his uncle car for awhile. Haha!
Last station, Home sweet home =D
First thing, go bathe!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment