Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our 6th Years Anniversary

Happy 6th Years Anniversary Baby!

4th November 2009


Did a card for babyboy (:

Photobucket I hope you like it :D Photobucket
We each have S$400 to spend on that day.. HAHAHA.. Shiok ah!
Reason why becuz we both had no idea what to get for each other so why not have the money spend on what you want? Rather than wasting money on gifts we don't like..


We reached town at about 2pm, both of us were clueless what to buy for ourselves.. haha!
From far east to wisma to taka to cine.. bla bla bla...

Finally, I got something I really like (:
I'm not telling you yet till my birthday!!!! Teeheee...



We went to cine to catch, "Jennifer's Body".

Photobucket
Still early, the show haven't start so we bought our drinks and waited just outside the cinema.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lots of L O V E to you, Babyboy (:

Photobucket Photobucket
(:

Photobucket Photobucket
I like our outfit that day.. Teehee..
Actually we planned to go for picnic something more relaxing, just the two of us.
But my dad working that day so can't use the car ):
No car hard to go anywhere..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Muack!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
After the show, we took a cab down to Esplande. Wah! I didn't know that from town to Esplande so ex one wor.. Like $11?


Dishes that we ordered (:

The lady told us this is the last few prawns. So lucky.

Photobucket
Babyboy got Chicken Wings for me (;
Photobucket
Pepper Crabs.

Photobucket
Kang Kong.

Photobucket
BBQ Fish

Spell the words - Yummy!!!!

Photobucket This Coconut not sweet at all..

Photobucket
When we're almost done with our dinner, the weather turns windy and started raining very heavily. The scene there was very funny I can said.. Haha! You can see all the people holding their foods and running for shelter. keke =x

We manage to get a table, luckily only left with some chicken wings and we're done (:

Photobucket
We ran to Marina Square as it's still raining.. so fun running under the rain haha!

Babyboy got himself nothing and I got myself "_____". Not telling you yet! LOL..
Anyway, I bought alot packets of seaweed!


Home sweet home zZz had a really fun day with Babyboy (:


Here wishing this little hamham, a "Happy 1st Birthday!" hahahaha...
It's our anniversary and his birthday (:


So cute right? His birthday present? Lots anf Lots of foodie!!

Photobucket Photobucket
He had grew bigger over this year.. hahaha..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Carrying him with his food on his mouth! Wth~~

Photobucket
Oh and I forgot this bracelet that I bought.. Teehee

Photobucket
A endless bottle from Babyboy (:

I'm so proud of him becuz I don't even know how to fold this kind of star neh!

Photobucket Photobucket
So sweet of him.. hehee muack!

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: