14th November 2009
Finally it's a Saturday and I can sleep as late as I like (:
There're a Family Day at West Cost Park, Ah E & mom went for the Charity Walk.
I cannot la! 7am need to reach there neh seriously give me a break. I want my beauty sleep!
hahaha...
Woke up at 11.30am, called babyboy and disturb him. Who ask him previous night came back home so late? Wah still can go club without me one wor. Very clever hor? pinch your neh neh then you know..
Went to Chinatown meet Ah E, Angeline & mom around 4.15pm. Had our desserts, train down to Vivo. went for some shopping but only bought a hairband.. Teehee..
After that went Potong Pasir for Fish Head Steamboat. This is the 3rd time we went to eat this month. omg! but very nice and tasy. Our all time favourite (:
this time more people so can order more dishes. If not usually we 3 people can't eat too much, order so many dishes also very wasted.
Tofu & prawn. This one nice i like (;
Chicken wings..
The main dish. Steamboat! Surprisely this time we don't need to wait for some long to come.
We had a great meal (:
okay, am finally done (: So hungry gonna for my dinner now.
bye people (:















No comments:
Post a Comment