Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family car

Chinese New Year to all!
 
It's been few weeks since I blog. haha I'm getting lazier these day man.
hmmm, how should I start? 2009 seems to be a great year for me, I suppose. LOL
Loook at Ah boy! hahahaha so cute & very naughty now.
I didn't know he has leg too hahahaha.. Don't know what is he doing.
He & his blur face.
digging for foods.
He's trying to squeeze himself now.
He thought he still very small size like last time ma. hahaha..
Butt too big now, so struck half way through..
That fatty little balllll....

Yah, he loves to climb alot.
Stupid face.
Nah! Here he goes again.. Like monkey!
I'm gonna slap his face soon, loves to bite the gate alot.
Friday - 23rd Jan 09
Bought a pair of heel again.. haha yah I know AGAIN!
I don't know why I love buying shoe leh...

What's really attract me was the Chanel diamond (:
30% shiok ah!
Thursday - 22nd Jan 09
Dad came to fetch me after work, drove me down to Toa Payoh.
Went there to get me new LG Ice Cream phone (:
I love it alot! So cute & classic. I got myself the white colour one, baby said white nicer than the pink one. So I got white (:
Last piece somemore. haha! This is the first phone I bought for myself (:
When I first saw this phone, I told mom I'm gonna get it. Didn't know so fast a week later I went to buy it.
Got it at a very reasonable price, re-new my contract.
Thanks mom for the lobang! wahahahaha...


The animation can change one, I think this is cute lor!
Wednesday - 21st Jan 09
Finish work @ 6pm sharp I went to meet my parent for Bugis.
Took train down to Eunos together, from there take a bus to Ubi.
Was really so excited for the past few days because we're gonna to collect our car (:

Our car plate number was really nice man.
Starting with a "8", ends with a "8" also.
Must buy 4D! hahaha!
Thank god, I really pray hard that we could get the car before CNY and we did (:
The car colour isn't really pure black.
Under the sunlight, it's actually pearl blue black.
I'm gonna pay $ for the season parking every month =x
It's really convenience with a car.
Saturday - 17th Jan 09
Went evening church, manage to capture a nice sunset view (:
Headed to Blue Jaz for dinner (:
Finally finally! It's been monthssss since I was craving for this Spag!
Yummy yummy =D


Oh, I had a really swollen right eyelid that week. Worst nightmare!
MC on monday. hahaha!




Oh, Did I mention I went to Bianca salon to dye colour?
This will be the very last time going there. FUCK!
Burn a BIG HOLE in my pocket. argggh~!
Spent over $200 on my stupid hair! I didn't expect it to be that expensive!
I will never spent that kind of money on hair!
My heart really pain sia... Though I like my hair colour lah =x

No comments: