Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY 2009 - DAY 1

1st Day of CNY 2009

My relatives reached our home at 11pm and poor mom had to wake up at 5am to prepare the foods. Luckily this year, I manage to bath & doll myself up before they came. LOL.


2nd aunt
Foods that my mom prepare. I felt so bad becuz I didn't help her in the kitchen =x


Huat ah!

My dad's 6th uncle.

My pretty busy streaming fish in the kitcheh. hahaha

Guess everyone enjoy themselves (:

I'm the shortest among my own damn family. omg @.@
Felicia & me.
i like her white teeth (:


haha, you hardly can see mom playing majong lor.

2nd aunt & xiao ku




Ah ma!
Later part, Baby came over to bai niang.
My mom gave him a big Hong Bao. good lor! LOL
Playing 21


He went off early to his uncle house.

Around 7pm, winnie family came over.





Hong Bao that I had collected that day. haha.
I lost money on 21 ):
Did my own manicure (:
Around 12plus, baby came over to fetch me.
Went to his house for awhile after that headed to Arian house gamble.
haha. Baby drove me home after that. Was really tired.
reached home at 3am. zZz

No comments: