Thursday, December 11, 2008

19th Birthday gift

I would like to thank those who had wish me e.g Msg & present (:

Really appreciate it yea. Teehee..

Got 4 BIG Hong Bao from Dad, Aunty Stella, Aunty Judy, Grand aunt
MP9 from Uncle.

Guess what? It's a video camera. haha!
I use this to video people they wouldn't realize it.

It's thumbdrive & use it as a pen (:
Very special. Uncle bought it online.
Heart Necklace from Hui Min sweetie (:
Love it!

G10 From Mom (:
Mom bought this ring during Bangkok trip. From Ah E (:
Swatch, love it so much (:
ipod 8GB from Baby (:
omg! So crazy about it !

Heels from Siti
I'm really surprised that she got me this heel as I wanted to get it last week but she told me not to buy. I thought she wanted to buy that why wait for her go together.
Just now in office, she just gave me. hee. so sweet of her (:

No comments: