Thursday
This few day, Siti & I was really crazy. We just had lunch at Pizza Hut last week.
And again on wednesday and AGAIN on thursday! haha..
I think we really love the drumlets and honey wings lah.
Spent our money on Pizza Hut but it's woth it. hehe..

Happily waiting for our foods.

Oh, here comes our favourite (:

Grab them all up!

Then night, rushed to PS meet my secondary girls (:
It's been months since we see each other. Oh, really miss them [:
We went to one of the restaurant for dinner.
Shit! I suddenly forgot the name. haha! But we Q quite long for our table.
Alot of people still Quencing when we finish ours.
Soup of the day - Cream of mushroom

I really love this garlic prawns. So yummy & Delicious (:
Although I know I'm not suppose to eat prawn now. haha.
But it's so tempted man, teehee.

We 4 ordered the same dishes - Fish & Chip.

Stella

Jaslyn

Me & meiyan
Congrat hor! She was so excited to tell us she just PASSED her driving today.
haha, next time want go mid-night movie can find her liao. LOL.
Anyway all of us stay so near. hee
Actually we planned to catch IP Man. But no tickets anymore ):
The next timing was around 9 plus which is too late as all of us still got work the next day.
Jaslyn got me this for my Bday (:

Thanks alot Bestie, really love it load (:
Baby called me when he reach Singapore that night. So happy to hear his voice (:
hahahaha!
Great night (:
No comments:
Post a Comment