Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fiona's 19th Birthday

Tai Seng Restuarant
Actually, planned to wake up early for church then go for some shopping but I guess I woke up too late ): haha. so wishy washy to church after that headed down to Chinatown meet the rest.
Aunty Judy invited us to her dinner. hmmm, I remember last year I been to there. 1 year 1 time event.




Joanna & her bf

Mom & me Desmond & Uncle Andrew AuntyJudy & Uncle Steven mom & Lao kim. she dyed her hair the previous day. haha
Remember me saying that last year Lucky Draw we won the 1st prize?
This year more powerful ah! we won 4 prizes neh! LOL
So lucky lof us (:
The last prize which is the Special Prize I won. haha.
Table for 10 persons can go the restaurant eat for free.
Not bad hor?
After that around 11pm, went to meet Fiona and the gang.
Walked down from Chinatown to Outram Park.

No comments: