Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bee's 19th Birthday!

Happy 19th Birthday Boy (:
 
9th September 2008
 
Took half day leave, around 3pm went to meet baby at town.
we went to catch "MIRROR" damn scary sia. I like! haha.
Photobucket
After show, brought baby to Bakerzin for dinner at Paragon.
 



Then, Coffeeclub for dessert (:



we ordered 2 different desserts. teehee..
slurp!
baby love this milky ice-cream.
He looks damn happy that day. I knew it becuz you're out with me right? teehee =x
I did a Birthday card for him. Though, a last mintue done =x
But I hope you're like it okay? So long didn't draw le suddenly I don't know what to decorate.
In the end, become like this. hehehehe.. still not bad la hor?
Photobucket
Baby reading my love letter to him. LOL. look so seriously.
Don't touch leh! wahahha
And most importantly, his birthday present.

I got him a GUCCI wallet (: I knew you're love it. hehe.
Photobucket
After that, we went for some shopping. bought a piece of Cheese cake for him.




went home early that night.





okay, it's time to eat the cake.
yum yum yummy!!!
Baby, Happy Birthday to you. I hope you'll like the things that I did for you.
I'm so happy to be with you. Gonna 5 years together already, I'm so excited till the days come!
Every moment spent with you, although it's a short time but I do enjoy myself.
Your birthday is over now, and guess whose birthday coming next huh? teehee
it's Mine!!! Don't worry still got 2 more months to save your money.
You told me you're gonna save your money, everyday eat bread skin right?
You better do so hor!
I love you baby...
You're the best and the best to me [:

No comments: