14th September 2014
Attended Ben's Wedding which was held at Shangri-La Hotel. I wasn't ready yet when Bee came to pick me at 6.45pm coz I spent too much time curling my hair and so sad, the curl doesn't hold even before I reach the hotel -.-" Should have spray some product!
So this is me in the car with fresh make-up while waiting for him to re-draw money. Don't know why no matter how much make up I putted, I still ended up looking like my daily usual make up just that it's darker -.-" #notalentformakeup
Selfie while waiting for the Green light :)
Finally wore my new floral dress, silver heel & bracelet! Purposely kept this piece for the wedding and it's so comfortable I love it so so so much!
My handsome boy!
We sat with his SCC soccer mates. All damn funny & easy-going :)
#ootd

With the ladies in white, Pinko & Angel :)
And the whole load of us from the team together with the girlfriends.
The dinner ended around 11pm.
Bee had some alcohol so I took over the wheel and drove him & his friends home :)
Lastly, have a blissful marriage Ben & Pocky!















No comments:
Post a Comment