Wednesday, July 23, 2014

It's Nutella dude!

How do u find my new nails?
 
The flowers wasn't very nicely painted but still looked fine from a distance la hehe!
 
 
Found this today and bought 2 of it! I finally found you!!! Nutella stick comes with Honey Lemon Tea which is rare in SG coz the normal one does not has the Honey Lemon Tea attached! Quite ex leh. $6.50 for 1!

Never knew SG has it coz so far, I only saw Instagrammer from other countries posting.

And as I expected, got nua by him for spending unnecessary money when I excitedly show him this. But after that, he happily munching away only! -.- Damn Jian!
 

 
Good snacks to bring along for picnic. Have a stick of Nutella and a sip of lemon tea. Life is good!
 
 
Hahahaha!!
 
 
Hehe this one super cute!
 
***
 
Yesterday went to collect these Trick Eye Museum tickets from a lady whom I come along thru FB who is selling RWS tickets at a cheaper rate as we're planning to head there this Saturday. I've also made reservation to Pisco after the trip to museum which Bee has no idea where I'm bringing him to yet! He kept asking for clue so I told him we'll be having South American cuisine for dinner, full stop. Haha! Although we had been together for so long but we do love giving each other surprises as much as we can :)

$19 per ticket instead of $25. Saved a total of $12!!
 
 
Still contemplating whether to bring my bulky 60D along to take good quality photo or I just left it to my Samsung Note 3 to do the job. Thinking about carrying a heavy tool along wherever I go really drained me but another side scare I will regret for not bringing! hahaha dilemma!
 
 
Last night we went to our favourite bbq stringay stall in Hougang for dinner. I used to patronised them since young when I was still living in Hougang. Didn't know Bee also used to eat there before he moved to Sengkang. Was thinking maybe we actually met each other before when we were queuing for this? hahahaha.. Ordered a plate of Mee Goreng from the Malay stall. Yummy!

Really can't wait to get married and live happily ever after.
 
 
Hahaha! Guess what I caught him doing?

Checking his 4D from an app to see got tio or not!
 
 
Today, got a shocked from my boss. Suddenly called me into his office and the first thing I stepped in only, I saw him stuffing money into the hongbao so I was just jokingly teasing him isit for me? Then he stretched out his hand and pass me the hongbao and said "Nah! For me. For the hard work".

I'm like, "Are you serious??!!" with a stunned face. His sec aka Kelly was in the room too and we gave each other a blank expression like wtf is happening? LOL.
 
Later part enough better, got stunned when I got back my desk and secretly opened the hongbao to see 4 blue notes in it. What date isit today? Chinese New Year coming meh? Or Malay Hari Raya we also get to celebrate?? HAHAHAHA! Like a shiok feeling only.

I seriously don't mind doing this every few months sia =D

Last by not least, It's Thursday!! One more day to my super long weekends!!! I'm taking leave on 29th July as well. Bee's taking half day on that day so we're going JB! Yeah!

No comments: