31st May 2014
Saturday out with the gang & bf!
How's my curl? I must say, I'm getting more and more pro at it already =p
Meet the bf to fix his phone first before heading down to bugis to meet the rest for dinner at Saveur. Heard alot about this place so finally here we are to try out how good it was.
Even though we tried to reach there early, the queue was already in a long list! We waited for 40min before we got our seats of 8!
Luckily the foods was served very quickly. All of us ordered their special dish, Saveur Pasta only $4.90! But the portion is too small the rest had to order another plate hahahaha!
Tasted more like Mee Kia!
Luckily the foods was served very quickly. All of us ordered their special dish, Saveur Pasta only $4.90! But the portion is too small the rest had to order another plate hahahaha!
Tasted more like Mee Kia!
Afew of us ordered this Duck confit. Yummy! The meat was tender & very tasty :) Every table confirm will order one!
I actually don't mind coming back for this dish but the waiting time just turn me off =/
Worst still, they don't allow reservation in advance.
I actually don't mind coming back for this dish but the waiting time just turn me off =/
Worst still, they don't allow reservation in advance.
Xiaomei's Chicken Roulade. Never get to try it.
Ian's Pork Belly.
Bee's Seabass Fish. He said it was good.
Salmon confit to share. yummy!
The food was average over all. The place was seriously over crowded even after we left.
Fiona brought her selfie stick so we had to make full use of it!
hahahaha last warning ah this man of mine showing his backside!
After that we went for dessert before catching X-men at 9.40pm.
Share this Mango Snow with Fiona.
And this with Bee! Yumyum!
I've got the best bf I could ever ask for. Who is willingly to do anything for me despite a tiring day for him. What a sweet gesture blowing hair for me coz I told him I was tired and lazy to blow it hahahaha!
I always love a well spent Saturday with him. We woke up early the next morning and went for breakfast at Kovan hawker centre.
I always love a well spent Saturday with him. We woke up early the next morning and went for breakfast at Kovan hawker centre.
Mineeeee!
And this is his... His fav!
Punggol Nasi Lemak for dinner after his match at Boon Keng. Although we had seen each other this morning but I really miss him so much that I couldn't wait to see him already. I don't mind travelling down to just meet him for dinner. The thought of him having dinner by himself makes me heartache. He's that kind of person who rather tabao home if not is don't eat than eating alone outside. Same goes to me.
Absence does makes the heart fonder.
***
30th May 2104
TGIF!
Bought this floral dress from MDS during lunchtime today! OMG I love the printing so much and I got it with an additional 10% off! =D
Bought this floral dress from MDS during lunchtime today! OMG I love the printing so much and I got it with an additional 10% off! =D
A close up of the floral printing. Damn pretty right??
Yah I know lah, I've many wale moles! :(
Bee wanted to get his phone fixed (software prob!) at PS but they didn't do back up services so no choice he have to do his own back up at home and come back again tomorrow.
We had dinner at Skinny Pizza AGAIN. These gotta be my 3rd time having it for these past 2 weeks. In fact, I just had them for lunch yesterday haha! Not that I'm complaining!
I wanted him to try their Truffle Fries but don't know is it he got high expectation, he thinks it was just so so.. nothing to rave about :/ P.S Cafe still served the best Truffle Fries in our opinion.
Come here must definitely order this Black Ink Thin Pizza! Damn crispy & nice!
We ordered this prawns with some Indian flavouring. That was freaking $12! Totally not worth the amount we paid lor! I think there're only about 7 pieces. Bee tried only 1 and left the rest for me.
My humsum boyfriend of mine hehehe! Love him!
Thank you for being sucha awesome boyfriend in the world I could ever ask for!
We been through so much together for all these years and I really can't wait to be your offically wife few years down the road. Seems like getting married is a trend thing now coz everyone around us are getting married either this year or the following year hahaha!
So envy & could felt their Joy too :)































No comments:
Post a Comment