Sunday, April 06, 2014

125th Monthsary

 4th April 2014

On every 4th of every month, I get an SMS from him :)

He might not be the most romantic guy around that always show his feelings to the world but what I sees in him was a sincere heart that belongs to me. I can't help but be gladful for the things we been thru, there may be rough time in between but it's all these moments that makes us stronger :')


That's all that matter.


5th April 2014 

Satur-date with Bee! 

#ootd super love my new floral romper!


Spent quite sometime on curling my hair but it gone flat the moment I stepped out of house ×:(


How do I look today? :)


Bought 4 packets of Korean seaweeds! My fav!


There's something I really love about my man.

Passby Novena Church and saw this blind man. I was telling Bee that he has been selling tissue paper to make a living here even since I was young. And the very next moment, he went back to him, bought tissues from him and gave him a pad on the shoulder. Bee might looked tough but he has got a big heart that I love most. 

So proud to have him as my bf!! :)


Our #ootd


Finally Korean BBQ for dinner at Ssikkek. 

Lucky we made reservation for 6pm buffet slot, those didn't book has to Q. Hahaha! Brought my selfie stick along! Very useful tool. 


Yummy!! Gimme 1kg of bacon pls!! 


If you think that I'm that kind of girl waiting for her bf to bbq food for her and do nothing, sorry you're wrong! I love hands on alot! Love bbq session! 


hahaha my silly boy! :) 



So happy my teeth are strong enough to chew now! I enjoyed my food alot ;)

We left at 8 pm! 2 hrs of eating, feeling so bloated and full! We only had 2 rounds already cannot take it. I do think that I ate alot more than him hahaha!


The better half me!


Love this guy so much! 


Bought this lip tint from Etude House. I heard this shade in PK003 - Fantasy Fit Pink is wore by some korean star and it sells like HOTCAKE in Asia. Count myself lucky, I managed to get mine from J8 chance upon passing by there for a walk to kill time coz we didn't want to go home so early. Come on! It's weekend man!

We should be hanging outside till wee hours but we ended up getting home at 10pm and slept at 10am after completing his project and also doing some revision. LOL! I think we're no longer young anymore! We get tired very easily. Yawn~~~


No comments: