Monday, July 15, 2013

Valentine Day 2013

14th Feb 2013

Applied for a day unpaid leave to celebrate this special day with my boyfriend of 9 years :)

Baked him Oreo cookie in a cookie the night before. Rushed home to get the ingredients and started baking for hours as this is my first attempt baking something like that. Oh and also, it's my very first time using my New oven, a Christmas gift from my mom last year! Yeah!


Looks quite decent huh? Hehe..

 photo 2013-02-13232107_zps076735b0.jpg  photo 2013-02-13232125_zpsf96dbd7b.jpg

Wrote a little note for you.

 photo IMG_20130214_122120_zps67e730cf.jpg

Oreo cookie in Chocolate chip cookie!

 photo 2013-02-14022943_zps4a6a6446.jpg  photo 2013-02-14022927_zpsba4d4303.jpg

Did a last minute card for him.

 photo IMG_3753_zps6c5e4b4d.jpg

Felt so bad doing a card last minute, I usually will do one in advance but I was busy at work during that time and by the time I got home, was already half dead. Gave this card to him and he asked me, "Is this a last minute card?" hahahaha... Can tell huh?

I will put more effort next year ok? :)


 photo IMG_3761_zpsb7c9a13b.jpg  photo IMG_3777_zps2db832fa.jpg

He went for his therapy in morning and took half day leave in the afternoon so we met straight at Woodlands. Was hoping the Q at the custom wasn't terrible, super lucky not much people went in on Monday. We reached JB - City sq within 30 min :)

 photo IMG_20130214_134516_zps19004c05.jpg

Settled our lunch at Nando's.

Surprised him with my gifts!

Oh btw, we planned not to get anything for each other this year but I decided to surprise him still :)

 photo 2013-02-14142929_zps1cd7d32b.jpg

Haha look at his happy face =D

 photo 2013-02-14142932_zps3134082f.jpg  photo 2013-02-14142938_zpsb8c56365.jpg

Munching cookie while reading my note. LOL.

 photo 2013-02-14143022_zps722b2cd4.jpg  photo 2013-02-14143037_zps3db72e38.jpg

And also, a wallet from LV flew all the way from Milan.
I asked my cousin to get it for me :) Much cheaper than in sg.

 photo 2013-02-14143454_zps62307a30.jpg  photo 2013-02-14144003_zpse1f7bbb8.jpg

My happy boy :)
Touched? Hehehe..
He happy, I happy too.

 photo 2013-02-14144149_zps0c2d0206.jpg  photo 2013-02-14145856_zpsb0ed595c.jpg  photo 2013-02-14145916_zpsc84fd474.jpg  photo 2013-02-14145937_zpsfbcc97b8.jpg

After lunch, we went to catch a movie, "The Wedding".
Quite a nice & happy show :)

 photo 2013-02-14153020_zps9b20482a.jpg  photo 2013-02-14153034_zps4d554681.jpg

After movie, we took a cab over for our full body massage session that we booked a week ago!

Was so looking forward to it!


 photo IMG_20130214_172623_zpsa3faeb3d.jpg  photo IMG_20130214_172642_zps79cf7a98.jpg  photo 2013-02-14173949_zpsc2e9ed44.jpg

After our 1 hr 30 min massage. Re-charged!!

Damn shiok! He even snoozed!

 photo 2013-02-14193742_zps3c0c35e2.jpg

Getting our refreshment after massage. 

 photo 2013-02-14193749_zps99f3788e.jpg  photo 2013-02-14193812_zps878a6348.jpg

Next, we walked over to our usual place for dinner :)

Super nice & cheap!

 photo 2013-02-14202637_zps819248de.jpg  photo 2013-02-14202714_zpsf44d7788.jpg  photo 2013-02-14202716_zpsb8ebfe87.jpg  photo 2013-02-14202835_zps0c491260.jpg

My yummy black pepper crab!

 photo 2013-02-14204923_zpscdb35451.jpg  photo 2013-02-14204954_zps8e27f99e.jpg  photo 2013-02-14205010_zps12e88ddc.jpg  photo 2013-02-14205033_zpsf2a191f6.jpg  photo 2013-02-14205048_zps16d9f448.jpg

A closer look on the wallet.

 photo IMG_20130214_121951_zps7f9acef0.jpg

I went to customize his initial onto it :) Hope he likes it.

 photo IMG_3769_zps68e25835.jpg

The journey back sg went smoothly... Took the bus back within 30 min! 
Got home early since both of us gotta work the next day. Boo~


He told me he was really guilty for not getting anything for me this year since I prepared so many things for him. He seems so stress about it and so, he surprised me a gift on our next date! Haha.
You shouldn't spend money one la! I didn't expect anything in return from you, just want you to be happy, that's all!



 photo 2013-02-15184226_zps28b590b1.jpg

Opening up the gift...

 photo 2013-02-15184231_zpsce2fe328.jpg  photo 2013-02-15184447_zpsc7bc3771.jpg

Did it looked like a Book to you? Haha.

It's actually a TED BAKER watch!

 photo 2013-02-15184528_zps23e4e566.jpg

He knows I had been looking for a watch like this.. Something different in the middle.. However, I like it alot but after much consideration I felt that it didn't really suits me coz it's a little bit big for my waist.

 photo IMG_20130215_184605_zps11e1d362.jpg  photo 2013-02-17144958_zps7203a879.jpg  photo 2013-02-17145242_zps61ae56d2.jpg

So he brought me back to the shop and asked me to choose my own watch in exchange. We spent about 40 min in that shop before I settled onto this watch from BOSS. He top-up some $ extra for this. I really felt so bad for spending his hard-earned money but he insisted me getting something I really like rather than just settle on something I don't really like.

How do you find my new watch from him? OMG I love it that it's Lady BOSS and I really love how classic it looked like especially the white & gold combination! Thank you boy <3 p="">

 photo IMG_3814_zps8647ebd4.jpg  photo IMG_3795_zpsb359c125.jpg  photo IMG_3822_zps7c5a6ba2.jpg  photo IMG_3788_zps70110f85.jpg

My colleagues were commenting that it suits me alot which makes me even more sure about my pick! Hehe...


Thank you my boyfriend of 9 years..
 Thank you for always giving me endless of love and your heart for me. 
You're the best thing I ever have and will ever have.
I know I'm bad at expressing myself but still, I love you like nobody business!
Cheers to many more years and forever yours <3 font="">


No comments: