14th February 2012 - Tuesday
This is the 9th times celebrating Valentine day with him! I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate this special day with my other half <3
This year, we decided to go back Universal Studio for the 2nd time which we actually did went last Valentine! Yes, exactly 365 days later :D We were expecting some nice games and we had so much of fun and laughers :) Will never forget the excitement!!
Woke up early and get ourselves prepared for the wonderful day!
We went to get some drinks and settled down for breakfast at Ah Kun :)
While eating, I surprised him with a box of homemade cookies which I baked on the previous night!
He was shocked and I can see that he was really very happy HAHA.
I hope you like it boy <3
Reached USS at about 11.30am. Brought along Tripod which we did last year and guess what?
Spoilt! ARGH WTH!~$%^&#$%&*(^&$%&*(*)((*&$%^&*(+
TSK!
We ended up holding this stupid Tripod through the whole journey without using it =.=
Damn extra!
These were a few pictures which we didn't take last year :)
We tried to cover everything that we didn't managed to complete on our 1st trip and we actually did finish this time round! Hehe.
TRANSFORMERS! The new game!
Okay, let's go!
Our excited faces =D
Are you ready?
We bought this photo from them for $12 =D
Our MUST ride! If you didn't try this, count yourself you've never been to USS! Meh~
HAHA we made used of the 30min free Locker!
Never paid a single cent :)
We make it a point to return before 30min after our ride!
MUMMIESSSSS!
P.S Bad hair day!
Far Far Away Land =D
Hehehe look at him! So cutee!!! :))
I wanted to get another pillow design which I got one big ginger bread head last year but didn't see anything I like. So make it a miss for us =/
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
We finally make it to WATERWORLD show! We missed it last year!
Yippieee!!!
Madagascar!!! It was under renovation when we came last year. Finally get to try the ride though it was quite bored, more for the younger kids (:
HAHAHA my big boy getting so excited boarding the ride!
Didn't take much picture inside coz it's too dark.
HAHA my overgrew baby boy!
Still acting like a big kid!
We completed all the rides that we planned to take, yeah so happy!!
After that, we met up with Daniel & his gf. They went USS too.
Hehehe I love this below!
After much consideration and encouragement from us, his gf finally decided to give it try on CYLON!
Bee & I loved both rides! We came back many times to sit the ridessss! Screamed all the way =D
So fun and shiokkkkk!
HAHAHAHA wow my expression damn power! So ugly also! HAHAHA
After that, Pizza Hut for dinner! Double dates HAHA!
We were so hungry and tired! My legs were aching like hell! Don't know why my enegery were so drain by the end of the day! Seriously never been so tired and aching before! I think I walked and screamed too much HAHAHA!! I just wanna bath and lay on my comfort bed!
Actually I did him a Photoframe with a "I <3 U" full with our pictures. I didn't have the opportunity to pass it to him since I'm meeting him early in the morning and it would be very inconvenience for him to hold it all the way to USS. So I decided to pass it to him when he sent me home at night (:
I was finding all opportunity to pass him, so after he sent me home, I was hoping he won't walk too fast to catch the bus! HAHA I quickly went back home and grab the Photoframe and went down to catch him. Luckily he was using his phone at that point of time, I managed to catch up with him!
I shouted at him and he looked back, and he saw this!!
WAHAHAHAHA!! I'm such a nice & sweet girlfriend huh? *where to find?!?* LOLLL
He was really shocked and stunned! He didn't expect anything from me other than the cookies I made for him! Hehehe...
I hope you like it boy (:
Here's some pictures of what I made for him ;D
Yea I know lah, the cookies looks like a piece of shit! HAHA actually it tasted alright only a bit bitter coz I threw in too much Cocoa Powder =( I rarely bake cookies so I didn't know that by putting too much Cocoa Powder will lean to bitterness. I should have just followed the recipe quantity! Argh serve me right la!
A little love note for him Hehe =D
(From here on, all pictures are taken from my Handphone, not ordered accordingly.)
We promised not to spend anything this year but both of us secretly did some homemade stuffs. I cherished this even more than anything. Something that money can't buy LOVE!
He did me a super lovely cute card! hehehe So cute right?
OMG I love it so much boy, thank youuuuuu!!
This was taken in the morning while shopping for some drinks =D
He can't resist tryng out my cookies haha!
In the bus on the way to USS!
HAHA you see! Still munching away!!
I admitted that those cookies looked like cow shitt!! HAHAHAHAA
I will do better the next time! I need a oven!
A closer view of the Photoframe =D
Can be hang on the wall!
XOXO
Never beats being with you :)












































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment