Friday, November 25, 2011

Just-go-random!!

This post were be really Random! HAHA!

17th September 2011

Saturday date with him (:
We had Tim sum for Lunch @ Chinatown!
The reason why we were there because we were searching for tour agency for our BKK Trip with his parents (: Luckily, we managed to get a good deal with one of the agency compared to the others (:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

DINNER @ PIZZA HUT!

When his hair is still so SHORT!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss my RED hair, intend to dye them again for New year (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our all-time-favourite Drumlets & WINGSS!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


18th September 2011 - (Sunday)

Can't remember what we did that day, I think we went Novena to see his shoe?? Hehe..

Photobucket

Anyway, we finally went to this Ice Cream shop near United Square called UDDERS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at how many hundreds of choice of flavor they offered!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spells Y-U-M-M-Y!!!

It's quite reasonable, if I'm not wrong, I think it's about $12 for 3 ice cream with waffle?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw what I had written? LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: