Saturday, August 06, 2011

He's BACKKKK!!! :D

It was my happiest day ever! 

2 weeks finally had past and I'm just too excited to fetch my boy from T3 after my night class (: 
Left half way through the class while lecturer is still teaching =x

Quickly make my way down to T1 and took the Skytrain to T3. Bee's flight had just touched down and was waiting to carry his luggage. His parents & I waited anxiously for his arrival!!
The moment I saw him only, gave him a BIG HUG! I miss him so so soooo much!
I wonder how I survived for that 14 days without him. Haha!

Finally home sweet home! I've got so much to tell him =p


He didn't manage to get any branded stuff for me cos the place he went doesn't have much shopping area for him to shop plus the airport DFS are so limited. So he only got tons of chocolates and a bottle of wine for my dad, Thank you bee (:

Even if you empty handed come back also nevermind! As long as you're back home safely can already =D

Photobucket

Started unpacking his luggage.

Photobucket

And off to meet Arian & Daniel!!!!!

Miss them so much and must catch up with each other (-:

We decided to head down to Chom Chom for late dinner!

Ordered so much of foooodssss!! Yummy-Yummy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My boy miss Singapore foods so much. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So glad that Arian & Bee is in the same company, can long after each other (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The guys ordered 3 trays of stingray Haha! Damn kiasu!

Photobucket

So delicious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I love you boy!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

They ordered this tofu for me but didn't know I dislike Tofu. Hahaha! But thanks anyway ((;

Photobucket

Like how many days never eat good food like that. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

17 Chicken Wings! I know, odd numbers right?
Chicken wing uncle told us, they only left with 17 wings so we took all of them! LOL.
Better than nothing!

Photobucket

LOVE HIM TTM!!!

Photobucket

Just so happy to see him back that night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dan always on the phone that night! Haha don't emo la!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happily eating!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Want some BBQ chicken wing? YUMMY!

Photobucket

Random~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss his voice, miss his kiss, miss his hug, miss his laughter, miss his joke, miss his smile, miss his everything right now.. Just another test for us ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wore my new dress from BKK. Nice?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friend for life (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love all the pictures taken (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Random~~
Haha! I think they're talking about foot or something. LOL!

Photobucket

WAHAHAHAHA!!
Look at whose stomach are those?? SO BLOATED!! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

BASKET. Trying to throw something on me. So bad!

Photobucket

After dinner, we went to catch our midnight movie (CAPTAIN AMERICAN). Reached Cathay, AMK at 1.15am.

Eventually, I booked 2 couple seats at 1.30am.

And guess what? I went to the booking counter and was about to collect our tickets, the staff asked me,

"Mdm, what time did you booked??"

And I was like, "1.30am. Why?".

He told me, "Sorry Mdm, you booked 11.30pm show, not 1.30am."

I was like, "WTF!!?? Are you sure? I mistaken 23:30 as 1.30am =.="

NB! I don't know want to cry or laugh at myself for being so dumb and blur! HAHAHAHA!!!

In the end, Bee went to check with the manager whether can we exchange our tickets to the next timing which is at 1.15am? Thank god, they allowed us to exchange if not $45 fly away~~ 
We quickly queued for our drinks and went for our show!
Missed abit infront but luckily we still got back the same couple seats! HAHA. Terrible mistake I made!
OMG~ I booked in advance still can see wrong timing! LOL.


After the show ended, we waited for the "after credit",  which is quite lame lor! Waste time waiting!

(Dan emo-ing) Don't so upset la Haahaa!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Home sweet home for the awesome night, meeting Bee the next day! (:

No comments: