12th August 2010 - Cheryll's 21st Birthday Celebration (:
Popped by Bee's place first as usual waited for his dad car haha!
His mom fried French Fries, Woohoo~! Ate some of it. keke =x
Left at 7.30pm, drove to Jurong "The Chervon" which the party is held.
His mom fried French Fries, Woohoo~! Ate some of it. keke =x
Left at 7.30pm, drove to Jurong "The Chervon" which the party is held.
Cheryll's Family & Friends were all there by the time we reached.
Went 2nd floor with Fiona, passed her the birthday card that I made for her to write before passing them to cheryll (:
Fiona, Birthday girl & me
Went 2nd floor with Fiona, passed her the birthday card that I made for her to write before passing them to cheryll (:
Fiona, Birthday girl & me
Aiyo this boy of mine ah. Haha! Taken by Jasper.
Cheryll's friends.
I like this picture taken by Jasper (:
Jasper & bee (:
Haha. I find this picture below quite funny. Don't know why bee touched his head. keke.
Soon later, Fiona's youngest sister came. Long time no see her. haha.
Hahaha! I don't know if I'm taking them or bee? keke.
Happy boy (:
checking out Jasper's Nikon DSLR.
Shit hair!
I'm soon gonna get my hand on DSLR (:
Singing song / cutting cake time!
It's cheryll, her mom and cousin birthday on the same partically day!
All singing Birthday song. Haha!
Spotted bee?
All the young cousins.. So cute..
Making a wish....
slurp~!
Cheryll's bf on the left.
Finally you felt ur happiness, girl (:
This boy damn cute. He can't wait to have a piece of them. Haha..
Group Pictures (:
I thought my G10 was great! Can take awesome pictures (:
The cousins.
Happy 21st Birthday to you, Cheryll =D
us (:
I'm same height with him. keke.
Denise & me
I love this boy of mine (:
Denise, Cheryll, Fiona & me
I wanna get this Pananoid camera. (Did I spelled correctly?)
should I get it now or during my Taiwan trip?
should I get it now or during my Taiwan trip?
Went off around 10.45pm. Drove Fiona & Denise to the MRT then drove back to Sengkang for Ice cream.
1 for 1
I love this picture below (:
Hahaha. This picture below is funny! We're trying to poke each other nose but I miss it! Argh~
I took AM half day day the next morning. Cleared my off-in-lieu. Haha! Only work for 3hr 30min on Friday!
_______________________________________________________________________
10th August 10 (Tuesday) - Cheryl's Farewell
It's cheryl's farewell today. We had our lunch at "The Vines", right opposite Novena Church.
We had been there before, the food was great and cheap!
Yummy soup! Goes well with the garlic bread.
My Black Pepper Chicken with potatoes. Yummy! Ate so full that day.
Sorry, I didn't get a chance to take others food as it's our lunch time. We got to hurry up! Haha.
______________________________________________________________________
9th August 10 (Monday) - Happy 45th Birthday Singapore!
We stayed at home to watch parade on TV. My dad called home around 8pm to say there'll be firework soon. So mom & I made our way down and when we're about to cross the road, a loud bang came out!
Got my shock of my life! Haha it's the firework at Sengkang. It's the very first time!
Wah, just now swee swee we saw leh! Hehehe...
Everybody around were enjoying the firwork. Woohoo~!
A picture of my pretty mummy (:
And, look at the crowd!
8th August 10 (Saturday) - Ah E's Place
Woke up quite early that day, I think around 10plus? Maybe too late for you but early for me. Haha!
Basically, just celebrating National Day 1 day in advance (:
Went Ah E's place. Nothing much to do, sleep, slack & Eat! LOL.
Before I continue, here are some pictures of August Lee (:
Sleeping so soundly outside his house. Haha! So cute.
Opps! Sorry, I think I made too much sounds.
Few seconds later, went back to sleep in another direction. Haha.
Omg! Look at him. He may be small but he has got a big stomach full of his foods. Haha!
First time bringing him out. In the car, on the way to Ah E's place.
He's so obedient during the whole journey. Haha!
Slowly fallen asleep. kekee.
Scretching his head.
Here we are at Ah E's house (:
He look so stun here. And I swear he didn't move for like 15 seconds in this picture? Hahaha!
Omg! Mad cute!
And this is our fatty Danny! OMG! He's so huge like a giant now compare to August. Haha!
Only 2 months didn't see him and he grew so BIG. So cute with his small eyes. LOL.
He got double eyelid while August, a single (:
I had Chicken Rice for Lunch. after lunch, Bryon went for his tution class. He took bus by himself now. Haha. He's a big boy now (:
Mom looking very happy with her chocolate. Haha!
Slacked for the whole afternoon, finally it's dinner time! We had a very late dinner.
Followed the 2 ladies down to buy dinner.
After dinner, Bryon changed to his Red T-shirt to take pictures! =D
Haha! What are both of them doing? Looking so ungross when something.
They're actually checking the Airline price to Taiwan! ((:
Bryon wrapped with Singapore Flag. Haha!
Took only 2 pictures but turned out great =D
Left at 10.30pm. Sweet home sweet!
_________________________________________________________________________
6th August 10 (Friday) - Steamboat / Movie
We had came out with an idea of asking all our colleagues to wear Red on that day. Haha!
It's a relaxing good Friday, I always looking forward to Friday!
Here we are, taking some group pictures (:
I thought all of us look great in Red!
Knocked of work at 5.30pm. Went over to Bee's place (:
We had booked a table at Punggol 17th for Steamboat/BBQ! Woohoo~!
A great night to start off the long weekend (:
Eunice looking very bored here. I think she just got scolded by Bee's 3rd brother. Haha.
Waited for Bee's dad to reach home then we drove to Punggol 17th (:
Wah! Look at the scenery!
Few pictures before we head for Steamboat (:
I like this picture below.
Hahaha! Sexy bee!
This is why I'm attached to him. Kekekeke!
The service there was pretty bad. Waited for long to pay the bill.
They didn't even have our booking record that Bee called in the afternoon!
But luckily they still gave us a table, othewise I will make a big fuss on them!
Bee the rabbit eating raw vegetables. Haha!
This is the 3rd time we been here. 1st time with bee, 2nd time when the guys and 3rd time again when Bee (:
Me sitting down so comfort waiting for the food to be served on my plate (: Keke!
Okie la, don't say I never help you to BBQ ok?
I BBQ the best sausage! Haha. Even Bee loved how I BBQ them.
Look at his mouth! Must be grumbling & complaining about me la! This fellow ah..
Neh Neh Pok ah!
Wah! Yummy steamboat with Pork soup base. Very tasty!
Are you feeling hungry just now? Haha. I am! OMG~ Look at those juicy prawn!
Will be back for next round!
How nice of him peeling the prawn shell for me (: Thanks ah!
He loves the cheesecake! I really bth him. So full liao but he still got space for his desserts! Haha.
We left at 10pm, bee suggusted we go Pasir Ris Beach. So we drove our way there.
So much different there! Everything changed. Haha! We wanted to see the fish pool but can't find.
Ended up playing swing (:
Was really dark there. They should have put more sport light.
We relaxing and talking about the past. Time really flies~~ Not longer young too.
Showing off his Blackberry. Neh Neh Pok!
Few more pictures before we left for movie (:
We catched "Street Dance" at 11.45pm. Very very nice show! You cannot miss!
Bee & I really enjoyed the show alot. Felt like dancing now. Haha.
________________________________________________________________________
3rd August 10 (Tuesday) - I've got August :)
Went over to Bee's place after work.
Look at his 3rd brother hamster!
Taken on the way to get the car. Haha.
I wore my new wedges, Love it so much (:
Driving towards Serangoon. Bee told me he wanted to get me a new hamster.
Yeah! and I got 1 that night after going to a few pet shops. We chose the right one (:
So cute!
Then, Bedok for dinner (:
Yummy yummy! I love the oyster egg. Yea I mean the egg only (: Haha!
Bee was afraid we shouldn't finish this dessert up. In the end, we managed (:
Introducing you - August Lee
This silly boy of mine trying to squeeze his own head out of this small hole. Haha!
His so tiny in real life.












































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment